Meet & Greet Milano

Hi there, did anyone get the email already?

2 Likes

I would like to know that,too. Good luck to anyone who applied!

1 Like

im waiting too guys, good luck for all who applied, see u on saturday!

1 Like

Im waiting too, Good luck guys!

2 Likes

Good luck to you also! In the previous shows that have gotten to know 1-2 days before.

1 Like

Has anyone heard about Milano M&G yet?

1 Like

Email came around 1am today :heart_eyes: I hope you received yours :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nope, didn’t receive anything… again :wink:
Congratulations to the winners! :tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats to the winner!!! :tada: :tada: :heart_eyes: Enjoy the M&G and the show! :heart:

1 Like

I heard about a boy who won the M&G for the third time… It’s not right! Everyone must have the opportunity to do one M&G. The system of choice is really bad! :rage:

2 Likes

No luck for me either​:frowning: But congrats for the winners​:+1::heart:

2 Likes

No luck for me :disappointed_relieved:, congrats for the winners, and for all of you guys enjoy and sing very loud on saturday!!!, See u there!!

1 Like

Happy for you! :blush: I’m sure you will have fun!

1 Like

any of u guys stil in milano…ping me if u wana hangout🙂 whatsapp - +966509713566

@saamirzaheer not in Milam anymore, but it has been amazing being there!

@majka87 now you have to tell us everything about the M&G, how did it feel, see Mike, talk to him and don’t forget to take a photo of the object he signed! Too happy for you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
Mike was very nice, also other fans :slight_smile: I didnt chat a lot with him, he just asked me how I am, I asked him, he complimented on my shoes, signed my LP hat and went to next fan. I think I wasnt prepare enough :smiley: Others hugged him, talked to him longer, asked to draw pictures…
It was great to see that he is so down to earth, nice and friendly. And concert was amazing, wish it was longer than one hour. Hope to see him/all the LP again soon :slight_smile: image image

9 Likes

Wooooowwww!!!Yaaaaaayyyy!!! Sooo sooooooo happy for you!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :tada: :sun_with_face: :tada: :tada: :hugs: :hugs:

So proud of you! :heart: Yeah Mike is really an angel, so down to eart that seems to come from an other world. This is why we all love him so much, so glad you had the chance to talk to him, don’t worry about the fact you weren’t ready, it’s been even more sincere the meet :wink::blush:

2 Likes

hi dear…do you remember me at the m&g?it was so exciting …Mike was so sweet…I hug him​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:when I asked to hug he said yeahh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:and the photo :heart:wow20180910_181338

5 Likes

Awwwww!!! So cool!! Sooooo happy for you!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

2 Likes