Meet&Greet - London

I’ve heard nothing yet, i’m buzzing to see if i get chosen, would mean the world, mike and LP are the driving forces in my life that inspired me to make my own music, the mans literally my hero

2 Likes

From experience its usually 2 days prior so will most likely tomorrow emails sent out

I haven’t got any emails yet, I’m assuming I haven’t got the m&g :pensive: this will be the 4th time in a row​:persevere:

I think emails have gone out as I won a meet and greet, sorry if you didn’t it sucks but thought you’d like to know

5 Likes

Well done Claire. I’ve failed yet again, but really pleased for you :slight_smile:

Thanks Andrew sorry you didn’t

It’s okay, I’m used to failing with them lol

I didn’t get an email :disappointed:

Congratulations Claire xx

No luck for me as usual! see you sunday ang congratz to who has been choosen!

Thank you x

Came here to see if they had gone out! Looks like they have? Oh well… I don’t mind too much as if your in M&G it’s harder to get a good spot at the show!

Was more interested to know if I needed to find a copy of Post Traumatic on vinyl somehow to get signed!

I’ve had two meet and greets before, so that’s fine :slight_smile:

This year the meet and greeters get front row…

m&g are before the show this tour and so they get frontrow at the show as well

Well damn… haha lucky people, i miss early entry.

Guess i’m going to have to queue from the point i get there for several hours and still not have a great spot! Show will be awesome though I am sure!

dammit ugh, lucky people

Congrats everyone, who got in! Hope you all have a great time <3

What time does the M&G start?

They will email you that info on the day of the event.

Are you serious? I purposefully didn’t enter the m&g because we wanted to queue and get a good spot! :sob: (in the past I’ve been quite lucky with m&gs :joy:) that’s a bit off I think…

1 Like