Meet & Greet for young child

I just got 3 tickets for the VA concert and this will be my daughters first concert, she is 7 years old and has loved LP since the womb. Anyways I would like to get her her own membership into LPU so she can get a chance at the meet and greet but my question is what if she gets selected…alone…and her father or I don’t get selected…because it says no exceptions will anyone else that is not on the list will be permitted in. I want her to be able to meet them but she can’t go alone, not at that age. So does anyone know anything about this? Possibly ran into this situation before? Or do you think she will just have to give up her pass? Just want to get this straightened out before I make the LPU purchase for her, thanks

Meet and Greet passes only permit 1 person per pass. That is all.

All kids under 12 need to have someone with them in the m&g so don’t worry. If she gets select you or her dad can go with her.

[quote=EvoOba]All kids under 12 need to have someone with them in the m&g so don’t worry. If she gets select you or her dad can go with her.

Thank you guys for your help, but how do I go about actually buying a LPU membership for her since you can’t make an account for anyone under 13? Sorry I have been looking everywhere for the answer but can’t find it, thanks

I am taking my 10yr old son to see LP and was wondering how to get him in a meet and greet. I didn’t know they could sign up for Lpu under 13 so this is sweet news. Thanks for the post.