Meet & Greet for south Africa JHB

Hi all :slight_smile: can some one help and please tell me how the meet and greets work for the linkin park concert in JHB i see we have 627 entries for the site and was wondering how many people will get chosen for the meet and greets when will we get chosen and when will we know who will be chosen PLEASE HELP !
thanks so much xx
Lisa Fosse

South Africa [smile] [biggrin]
Much love xxxxxxx

I’m not sure how it works there, but here in the US, I just went to a M&G today, and it goes like this, They pick 30-45 people, that was at my M&G anyway,and they didn’t email me till like 5pm the day before the show. But I read they can notify you up tp 3 days before, so I dont know good luck on winning! Hope this helps

@ShawnRuss → Congrats on getting selected for the M&G, awesome stuff. Any suggestions, points, hints on how to increase your chances for a M&G or is it just down to good ol’ luck?

Hi Lisa

I found the Q&A I looked at last week, It is one of Adam’s blog’s.
I’ve attached the link for you! :wink:

M&G Questions Answered

[quote=Vishaan]@ShawnRuss → Congrats on getting selected for the M&G, awesome stuff. Any suggestions, points, hints on how to increase your chances for a M&G or is it just down to good ol’ luck?
[/quote]
Anelle has done a great job explaining it already. The M&Gs are chosen, on most occasions, the week of the concert and range from a day before to 5 days before. It’s all about luck and how many people have registered for the M&G. As Anelle said, the size of the M&G depends all on the size of your venue. Big cities usually have bigger venues.

Vishaan, you can’t really improve your chances. It’s completely a luck based drawing. I do know that LPST has been offering M&Gs to LP Street Team members for the Honda Civic Tour. 5 members for each concert date.