Meet & Greet Experiences

i’ve never had the pleasuer to meet LP but i always wanted to … share sour experiences here:D

I hzave luckily :DDDDDDD
Just this year at the concert in Munich (25.06.2011)
THere weren’t exactly many LPUers in Munich so it was easy to get one .))))
the band is amazing and the feeling of pure excitement is awesome just before you walk into a room with your idols!!
ANd the item they sign for you will always have a special menaing for you
Not to mention the fact that the concert afteerwards was kick ass :DDDDDD

Hope u get to see them some day soon bro :slight_smile:

I met the guys two times this year, my first M&G was in Leipzig and my second in Hamburg at the Summit. It´s just amazing to meet them and it´s so good to talk with the guys always funny ^^ Great experiences and I will never foget this day in Hamburg, because, Mike invited me to the concert that night with friend and parents after the backstagetour.

I was at the LPU Summit, London in 2010. It felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world! I waited that moment almost ten years but I think that day was worth of waiting.
The whole day was full of action but I waited the time to meet LP. I hate that waiting… The day was my happiest and the most the world’s scariest day at the same time. I was so sure that I’m going to faint or something!! Then I was just in front of Joe. I stood and wathced him like a grazy one. Then I realized to say “hi” and shake hands.
That was the day when I noticed that LP guys are just people! Even if they are like Gods to me x) They talked to me and when we shaked hand they looked into my eyes.It felt so incredible!
but the most beautiful moment was them Mike and Chester played “my song” Leave out all the rest, (I’ve got a tattoo from that song “I’ve never been perfect but neither have you”.
They sat next to me and played. aah. never forget it!

Six months later I was at the m&g :slight_smile: it felt as great as lpu summit but I had to say that went so fast! I think I’m so lucky that I had chance to attend Summit because it was so much nicer to spend whole day with LP :slight_smile:

Yeah i knew that because i saw you in Youtube :smiley: i thougt wooooow this girll has been invited by Mike :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope to be in Meet & Greet in 2012
i just want to see all the tour Schedule
Before I decide where to fly (cost too high for a few)

Yeah i knew that because i saw you in Youtube :smiley: i thougt wooooow this girll has been invited by Mike :P[/quote]

Yeah unforgettable ^^

i was at the meet and greet in dortmund at the ATS world tour last year!
It was a blast! i was soo excited, took a lot of photos, got my shirt signed and gave each member a german chocolate :smiley: they really liked it

Meet & Greet - Rock Werchter BELGIUM June 30 2011…
I still remember it like it was yesterday:
I was the last person in line, did that on purpose, so I felt less hurried & become even more stressed… Phoenix was first, Hugo (great guy!) told him we (= me & other Belgian person in front of me) had been volunteering for MFR that day, so Phi asked me how it went… I think I responded with “yeah great!”, and gave him a card (with signatures from all the Belgian festival ppl) and told him about it… I think he liked it. Then there was Brad, said hi and shook his hand (yay!), also asked him if they could play my favorite song (High Voltage) again. He told me I had to ask Mike… Ok next one was Joe, told him something about his new “Samurai” look (or tried to, it didn’t came out properly, not sure if he understood) =p, he was really nice as well. Then Chester, smiled at me so sweet! (He always does that!) Couldn’t think of anything else than saying “How are you”. Then I got to Mike: telling him the question I asked Brad as well,(awkwardly, I couldn’t speak loud enough so he had to lean over & I had to ask again xD) couldn’t properly hear his answer because I was focusing on giving him the book I made (tiny book with little silly paintings), I think he liked it, I saw him looking at it with a huge smile when I reached to Rob. Rob was already done signing when I got to him. He told me as well. All I could say was thank you, thank you, thank you! Then I left Rob with my huge signed MFR banner =D & gave it to Megumi (think that’s her name) I had a quick look at Mike that moment, sawing him showing my little book to Chester with a laugh (think something was funny about it) Then the group photo, the thing I didn’t like that much about it was that it was too quick. I would wanted to change my position (was standing with my face behind Mike’s shoulder, and I’m already a short person though…) it’s been a very amazing experience to me!

Amazing :smiley:
Hugo

Adam

Hi,

I was at the meet and greet in Oberursel 2011.
The boys are so amazing.
We all were laughing a lot on this day and you can ask whatever you want, thats so cool =)*
This was a great day.

For all the girls here: Mike has a great perfume [biggrin]

[quote=Daniela]Hi,

I was at the meet and greet in Oberursel 2011.
The boys are so amazing.
We all were laughing a lot on this day and you can ask whatever you want, thats so cool =)*
This was a great day.

For all the girls here: Mike has a great perfume [biggrin][/quote]
lol :stuck_out_tongue: thx for th information:P and what did you aks LP??:stuck_out_tongue:

My first time meeting them was at BFD. it was an OK exp. The reason why I say it was ok was that they kind of seemed tired except for phoenix and Chester who were very happy to talk to us. We also couldn’t take pictures or video and we were almost rushed out of there due to they arrived late and had so much on their plate that day. But i am not holding a grudge against them because I understand its hard to keep a certain energy and attitude level. I hope that my next m&g will be like a normal one that you guys have experienced.