Meet & Greet entry at 13

My sister and I were chosen for a meet and greet and it states that you need a photo ID. It also states that if you’re under 13 you can use a guardians ID. I’m 19 and she doesn’t have photo ID but I do. Could I be considered the “guardian”? Thanks.

I would say you’re ok.

I need assistance. I won a meet and greet for the Tacoma show. But due to my serious illness I am unable to attend and I have given my tickets to my oldest son. Is there anyway I can transfer my M&G to my son? Thanks for your help on this one.

[quote=AirForceVeteran]I need assistance. I won a meet and greet for the Tacoma show. But due to my serious illness I am unable to attend and I have given my tickets to my oldest son. Is there anyway I can transfer my M&G to my son? Thanks for your help on this one.

There has to be a way around it. I bought 4 tickets and was going to go with my boys. Is there anyone I can call at the Linkin Park headquarters to help me out and give my son the Meet & Greet?

I replied to your message.

Thank you.

My son and his friends are ready to rock at the Tacoma Dome… Sure wished I wasn’t sick and could of gone with them. Hope they all have an awesome time.