Meet and Greet pictures: Jiffy Lube Live

I took a bunch of pictures at the meet and greet with my cell phone so they aren’t great quality but I can still upload em’ on here if you guys want.

I was wondering if by any chance any of you got any pictures of me at the meet and greet? If so I would love you forever.
My hair is a bit longer than in my picture and its black with short bangs. I was wearing the LPU 11 shirt and jean shorts, I also had a backpack and a bunch of other stuff with me. (Chester teased me for holding one of my bags between my legs lol)

It was nice to meet a bunch of you there, hope your experience was as unforgettable and amazing as mine

i would like to see them! i was there! it was amazing! i will look through my pics and see if i find you. if you see me, i have khaki shorts my LPU11 shirt, i have short hair and i was getting my LT cd Cover signed. Thanks

The M&G group photo is up! Alex, are you the one next to Mike? I’m the spiky hair guy on the right.

yep saw it! i am the one next to Mike!

For those of you who went to the Bristow Rehearsal M&G, here’s some pictures I took:

(First two are obviously the big group pictures, but the rest are mine!)

Was that like the best experience ever? How many of you guys were there? I just hope to get picked for Chula Vista show…

[quote=Tatjana]Was that like the best experience ever? How many of you guys were there? I just hope to get picked for Chula Vista show…
[/quote]

Honestly, it still blows my mind how incredible it was. There were about double what was in that picture in attendance. That was the group of LPU winners and then there were radio winners there as well, but that was about it. So I’d say 40-60 people.

As for the experience, being able to meet the band was icing on what was already an awesome cake. All of us basically got to walk down into the pit and watch them play for close to an hour or so. The M&G, as you might know from other posts, was completely unscheduled until the day of. When I read the email at the hotel, I literally jumped out of my chair.

I seriously hope they continue doing this in the future if it works for the band. Other LPU members would absolutely love it, and I wish you the best of luck getting in! It’s certainly a once in a lifetime experience!