Meet and greet Oberhausen

Whats wrong with my membership? Why am I not able to try to get a meet&greet? I’m a member, I’ve got tickets…?!?Screenshot_20190219-233546_Samsung%20Internet

2 Likes

If you go to your profile (click here), does it say “LPU Member”? Also check “Manage Membership”, is your LPU still valid?

Also I suggest that you contact the LPU HQ via mail: lpuhq@lpunderground.com

Screenshot_20190219-233336_Samsung%20Internet

You need a paid LPU account to enter M&Gs.

I AM a member…

Well, according to the screenshot, you have a standard account which is free.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190220-001251_Samsung%20Internet

Well, i’ve paid 10$ for it…

Something’s wrong then, get in touch with support.

Is that the email adress for the support? lpuhq@lpunderground.com

Yeah, it should be.

Well, I’ve send them an email… but I’m not sure that they’ll reply…Screenshot_20190220-002145_Samsung%20Internet

That is SOOOOO FRUSTRATING :sob::cry::unamused::frowning:

Just give them a bit time to reply to your email, I am sure they will sort this out! :slight_smile:

Hopefully :neutral_face::frowning:

Don’t worry- it’s two weeks until the contest closes, hq normally is reliable- I think they got tons of mails atm- maybe tag them here with @lpuhq - tell them that your membership isn’t working for entering the m&g contest @kirstypreuss - if you haven’t heard anything within these 48 hours don’t feel bad and write again ! Also this must appear on your account side:

Problem solved … seems like I had two accounts with the same username but different email adress… still haven’t got a clue why tho :wink:
Now I have to have my fingers crossed for the meet&greet esp cause the gig is the day after my Bday - just very sad, that you can only get one m&g… so if I’d win one I would give it to my daughter :cry::sob:

Please keep in mind:

• YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PASS (NO GUESTS) AND THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
  • Winners will receive complete details in the confirmation e-mail. Your LPU account full name must match your PHOTO ID at Check-In or Meet & Greet entry will be denied.

Hab gerade die Mail bekommen, dass ich das Meet and Greet gewonnen habe :slight_smile:

1 Like