Meet and greet in Poland 9 th of June 2012

I’ve heard that 27 000 ppl, because this was the number of tickets and they were all sold out.

here it is ,our M&G photo! check it ! :slight_smile:
but i remember ,that there were taken two and we have here only one :frowning:
and i’m almost invisible !!!

I’m not happy about this photo, I’m not even there and no Rob and Dave as I see :frowning:

Unfortunately our group photo is blurry and I haven’t photo from M&G with me :frowning: Maybe someone has something more? (I was at the beginning of queue, help! )

yay! at last!my own photo with Chester :slight_smile: a bit blurred, but it counts :)maybe photoshop could do sth with it…

Remember when I kept telling everyone to back up, but no one did… this is why I was telling you guys that. This is why you need to stay behind the line!!

Sorry it didn’t turn out. I’m not a photographer, clearly.

Remember when I kept telling everyone to back up, but no one did… this is why I was telling you guys that. This is why you need to stay behind the line!!

[signature]–
@heydudeimadam - mediocre tweets since 2009.[/signature

Haha, I see you’re not a photographer :slight_smile: That’s ok. Too many people, not enough place.

Yeah a little dissapointing photo but I am at middle of group with white T-shirt so I am very happy :smiley:

guys! I just thought that we need to stay in touch, so I made our thread here: http://www.lpunderground.com/forum/the_back_room/1900713 :smiley:

A little better quality of photo :slight_smile:

I described my impression about the concert in a new blog, there are also photos of my HTEP if you want to see it :slight_smile:
Click here!

‘The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later.’

Can you upload it once more… ?

[quote=Slawomir]A little better quality of photo :slight_smile:

[/quote]

so no more pics and videos from m&g? I thought that people would boast their photos and videos from this event…ahh
btw…I want next m&g right now…I really miss LP!

[quote=Olimpia]so no more pics and videos from m&g? I thought that people would boast their photos and videos from this event…ahh
btw…I want next m&g right now…I really miss LP![/quote]

no videos and photos because Adam said LP members want to met you not camera, thats why no more :stuck_out_tongue:

I have only worthless blurred photos of backs of other people at M&G. No more good photos because Adam said, ‘No photos at the table please. Clear?’
Edit: By the way, did you keep that OWF wristband thay gave you at the entrance to the stadium? I couldn’t deal with the mechanism, the youtube method of twisting it didn’t work, I just smashed that black plastic thing. What did you do guys?

I know this, I took photos when other people were at the table, and I know that every people do the same:)

Anyone knows the girl from group photo, she is smilling second on left from Chester?

She’s name is Gosia :wink: