Meet and Greet at "Rock im Park" in Nuernberg/Germany June 2012?

Im very happy, that LP announced a new concert at above mentioned festival. But will there be a Meet and Greet, like the ones at their “own shows”? Does someone know that?

Thanks so far =)

Well they have done a M&G at every one of their shows so far so I presume there will be one for RiP too…I certainly hope so as I am going to RiP too ;D
But I mean the organisation will be chaos :open_mouth:

Looks good. I must keep my eyes open, as far as I read the new album is coming out little earlier thi year =)

[quote=StanleyElite]Well they have done a M&G at every one of their shows so far so I presume there will be one for RiP too…I certainly hope so as I am going to RiP too ;D
But I mean the organisation will be chaos :open_mouth:
[/quote]

I´m not sure but I think there were no M&Gs at the 2007 shows at RaR and RiP but the did also M&G at the festival shows last summer. So I think we have to wait.

[quote=schatti][/quote]

oh I didnt know that sry…well in that case we will just have to wait ;D

let me watch trough some LPUTV episodes. I’m pretty sure there was some footage from the RaR or RiP 2007 M&G in any episode.

edit: ok it was no LPUTV episode but a fan made youtube video ^^
youtube.com

Thats pretty good! Then watch out, we will see there^^

indeeeeeed :smiley:

I hope that they will make a M & G at Rock am Ring / Rock im Park :slight_smile:

now we know ;D i just signed up for that

Same. Now the I have to think about what exactly I want to get signed! Pretty hard to decide! Nuremberg (WTF?), Im coming!