Make a wish- wish granted

Granted, there is no data limit to your internet access, but you are throttled severely, so you only have dial-up speeds.

I wish I will never have headache and migraine again.

1 Like

Granted you will never suffer from migraine or headache again but you have to do a breath meditation every day from up now

I wish that my friend comes for a visit

How’d you know my breath stinks like hell rn? (Cuz I’m ill)

Granted, but he doesn’t know your new address, so when he arrives at your old address, you would already have moved house.

I wish I don’t have to deal with my father and grandmother ever again.

1 Like

Granted but you had to move out of your town and live undercover in my house :stuck_out_tongue: and make the garden there

I wish that my lunch is ready soon - I’m hungry

Yoooooouuuuuu………

Done, but your lunch is badly burnt and unpalatable

I wish I was able to retrieve the data that was irretrievably lost.

1 Like

Wish granted and you finally realized that it was only half as nice as you remembered

I hope the landlord gets what he deserves

Granted, the government thinks he deserves a huge tax break, so the landlord ends up buying a nice house beside the beach in Danzig (probably not what you think he deserved)

I wish to find a new girlfriend :blush::blush::blush:

Granted but she can cook so very good that you can not stop eating never again

I wish my friend the best going for finding his new girlfriend

Granted, but the girlfriend breaks up with him within a few months

I wish I can successfully delete bad memories from my mind

Granted, but with wiping out the bad memories the good will be affected too and you end up with complete amnesia

I wish I could travel in time…

Granted, but it was only a one-off thing, so you ended up couldn’t return to the present

I wish all my past bullies got the punishments that they deserve

Granted - they will lose what they love most and you will be witness of the process - but you won’t feel satisfied

I wish I could be besides you rn

Granted, but you will also be beside my father and grandmother, so you will need to help me deal with them. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wish that my father and grandmother passed away (It was what the autocomplete keep suggesting, so I went along with it, sorry not sorry :speak_no_evil:)

Granted ( :dizzy_face:) but they turn out to be machines that can’t die but reprogrammed forever that they are your servants rn

I wish I could help you dealing with then

Granted but you will not be able to deal with your own things

I wish I could know beforehand who is goinv to hurt me

Granted

Me

I wish spiders will stop talking to me

Granted but you will have to take less drugs

I wish my holidays are never ending

1 Like

But I don’t take drugs D;

2 Likes

Done, your holidays are full of discussion and work to do for your friends and family.

I wish my wifi didn’t fall each d**n second!

It falls every mili second then?

i wish i had one full year free just reading books. no college no studies so that i can work on the skills that i need to

1 Like