Madina Lake - Awesome or what? :)

These guys r amazing in my opinion!!! If u wanna know more about them and havent seen the LPUTV from LPU6 go check out the vids about Projekt Rev where Madina Lake is heavily featured!!

For people who have never heard of them here are 2 of there best songs :slight_smile:

Here I Stand:

One Last Kiss:

Opinions?

I’ve never heard of them! So thanks for the links :’) I tell my opinion soon

wow! they put all their energy in the live shows :’) Great songs I have to say!

What u didnt know them? :open_mouth: ;D
They do ineed I hope they come to some place near my at some point :smiley:

So, I had never heard of them and wandered over to those links you posted. Watching and listening, I think they are very interesting. Their music isn’t bad. It’s pretty good, but I don’t think they are a band that I would go out and buy every album they have. They’re just kind of there for me; good and I can listen to them, but I’m more likely to listen to many others.

Thanks for introducing me to them, though. I don’t regret it.

never heard a song by them… ask me again in 10 years

[quote=Kendall]So, I had never heard of them and wandered over to those links you posted. Watching and listening, I think they are very interesting. Their music isn’t bad. It’s pretty good, but I don’t think they are a band that I would go out and buy every album they have. They’re just kind of there for me; good and I can listen to them, but I’m more likely to listen to many others.

Thanks for introducing me to them, though. I don’t regret it.[/quote]

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:
No prob thats what theLPU is here for :slight_smile: Spreading the word about awesome bands^^ (mainly LP :wink:

i love Madina Lake! i fell in love with them after watching the LPU video, i saw them live not long ago, the singer even gave me a hug ^-^