M&G worth giving up front row?

My advice is to get a friend to keep your front row spot while you attend to your M&G.

if your friend is also lucky enough to get M&G, guess you’ll have to hope for more friends to stand in at your spot [cool]

If you have never been to a meet and greet then yes choose the meet and great, and if your on the floor, you can get yourself in a great place to see the show. Honestly most venues front row is not that great and not that great for the sound and experience of a Linkin Park show. You are too close, miss the visuals, and the sound is not as clean at all. If this is your first major concert, its a tougher choice, but the MEET AND GREET is well worth it, you will hear a couple songs from INCUBUS still and you will not be in a horrible location for the concert anyways. THen you will have something awesome as a picture and something signed by the band to keep forever, that is worth not being in the front row of the pit.

Their will be plenty of more concerts to see up close, but its rare if you get chosen for a m&g so i say go for the m&g! :slight_smile: i am, so i’ll see you there

I managed M&G and got to the front during the show. It took a lot of shoving, but I got there :smiley: