M&G London UK, some advice needed please

I’m new here and am struggling to find my way around this forum. Please could someone explain how you can apply for meet and greet? I’ve never done this before and would love to. I tried to buy the top packages inc meet and greets for me and my sons but they sold out really fast so we had to do the next ones down, which sadly, for £249 a ticket don’t include meet and greet. Gutted. Please can someone explain exactly how it works on here to apply? Someone said ‘keep a look out in the event area’ but where is that?

Hopefully somebody else who knows more can explain this better but as far as I know you need to have a paid LPU account and then you need to go to the meet and greet section of the main LP site and apply there. If you do apply it is not guaranteed that you will go as it is a draw and you have to be selected.

Thank you, I am a paid member (I pay monthly so presume that counts?). I will go and see if I can find the meet and greet section, thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate your reply

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine. I’m not 100% sure how M&Gs work because I’ve never done one.

I can’t find where to go lol I must be so thick

https://linkinpark.com/lpu/contests

That’s the page, but there doesn’t seem to be any at the moment.

Ok thank you so much for your help!

No worries :slight_smile:

Answered.

-closed-