M&G in St. Petersburg, Russia

Anyone, who has photos and videos from this m&g, please, post here!
Here’s my album: FACEBOOK

This m&g went unexpectably very well! After quite of few negative reviews from other countries in this tour, i didn’t expect much…but it was a great surprise! I felt very warm and welcome! All band members were very inviting, excited, communicative and cool (even Brad, who likes to hide a lot in his hood :)). Nobody was rushing us through band, so we had enough time to say hi, shake hands, have a little chat and give presents.

Rob was the one, who most surprised me! I’d never expect so many questions about my life from most humble member of the band! It was cool! Because, communication is the most important part of m&g for me. I don’t really care that much about autographs. So, Rob, if you read this and decide to try skydiving or windtunnel one day, drop me a line, I’ll give you the best info about nicest places, advise you best instuctors, so it will be very safe and pleasant. :wink:

Phoenix and Mike, I caught your words about rapping Pay Yo Respects during Bleed It Out! Can’t bail out now! I’ll be waiting. :slight_smile:

Chester, I hope, you liked my photo. I hope you keep it. :wink: I don’t have a lot of very cool shots of you and IMO it was one of them.

Before meet we were asking for group photo and we got it! If someone already has it, post it here!
Thank you for your hospitality! It was a very pleasant experience. See ya around! :wink:

I still don’t know how to describe my feelings. I’ll post something later. Can’t wait to see a group photo.

i am really glad for yooou guys - hope that next time i will be also on a great MG)))
Waiting for your pics!

[quote=Alisa][quote=Skyolker]Anyone, who has photos and videos from this m&g, please, post here!
Here’s my album: Facebook[/quote]

What album? It’s not a link to Facebook o_O[/quote]
Fixed that ))

So, no one has anything to post here? Pics? Videos?

I think we all are so so happy, so we need time to pull ourselves together. Only then people will share their thoughts of this M&G.

I’ve noticed you fixed the link, but “This content is currently unavailable” and I still can’t see it. ?

[quote=Alisa]I think we all are so so happy, so we need time to pull ourselves together. Only then people will share their thoughts of this M&G.

I’ve noticed you fixed the link, but “This content is currently unavailable” and I still can’t see it. ?[/quote]

If you’re not registered in facebook, you can’t see it. I can open it just fine.
Here’s my lj post anyway with my best pics from the show: http://skyolker.livejournal.com/87461.html

Hi, everyone!
I have some photos from M&G.
I will post them very soon. (Maybe tomorrow)

Made some pics too but um… they are not of a good quality, sorry.
The LINK.
Hope it works for non-registered.

Still waiting for our group photo with LP.

Hey,
my photos here - http://photobucket.com/LPinSP
Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for sharing your pictures.

BTW! WHERE IS GROUP PHOTO WITH THE BAND FROM OUR M&G???
It’s been 10 days already, of this is normal to wait that long?

I’m glad for you guys it must’ve been awesome! I am trying to get into the M&G in Mexico, please wish me luck! hehehe have a nice day everybody!

Good luck! It’s fun!

[quote=Skyolker]BTW! WHERE IS GROUP PHOTO WITH THE BAND FROM OUR M&G???
It’s been 10 days already, of this is normal to wait that long?
[/quote]
I’m wondering if there will be group photo too. Still waiting though.
Maybe we should ask Jim Digby or anybody else about it.