M&G at Skive Festival - photos and videos

Hey everyone!

To all of you who attended M&G yesterday at Skive Festival yesterday - THANK YOU for being so friendly, open and amazing to hang out with before the actual M&G!

I was wondering if there is some way we can share each others photos and maybe videos (if they’re good quality)? I’m not in any way an expert on sharing things online, but I guess Dropbox is the best way to do it? Does anyone know how that works? :wink:

I have a few good photos from the M&G (but only where you can see the side of their faces) and a few good ones from the concert - it’s hard to take photos when they won’t stand still for crying out loud! :wink:

So yeah, I hope we can share photos with each other and make the experience yesterday even more memorable. :slight_smile:

It was so great to meet all of you, who choose to hang out with the fellow LPU members.
I really hope we can do that again :wink:
Hopefully next time, there would be more LPU members :wink:

Maria.
I don’t know the DropBox. But if there is anyone who know other sites to upload and share photos and maybe even videos from the M&G and/or the concert, please share with us. Thanks :slight_smile:

Maria again.
It was so great to stand beside a person at the concert, who actually knew all the lyrics :smiley:

To anyone from the Skive Festival LPU members.
I hope I’ll see you again soon, to another Linkin Park concert :smiley:

Yeah, same here! Even though I messed up the titles of the songs sometimes. :wink: Still can’t believe I confused One Step Closer with Papercut, embarrassing! cough

Can’t wait to meet all of you guys again, it really brought us together that we sat in a big group and talked, even though it was cold as the opposite of hell. :wink:

Dropbox is an online file sharing program. I know how to upload my own files, but I don’t know how to share it with other people…

Haha yeah I remember that you confused One Step Closer with Papercut :stuck_out_tongue:
But we still had a great day.

I know Facebook, to share files in :stuck_out_tongue:
But it isn’t the best site to share files :S
But I just uploaded all my photos from Skive Festival on Facebook.

You can look me up @ Facebook as well, Maria Bløndal Jensen. :slight_smile:

It was so great :smiley: Thanks everyone for a wonderful day :smiley:
I only have some videos from the soundchek :slight_smile:

hi there,
i was not there in denmark, but i´ll be at the show tomorrow and have also a M&G…
i´d like to ask you guys a question^^… after the m&g,… did you get the chace to come close to the stage, or did you have to go back to “the end”…?!

[quote=Dennis][/quote]
We were lucky to get very close to the stage actually. But the chance isn’t that big, for getting up close to the stage :S
So who knows. Maybe you are lucky too :wink:

I’ll Try my best :smiley: … How many hours / minutes :smiley: before the Show was the m&g ?!

Was fuuun! If there’s a next time i’ll try to talk a.a hahaha

And yeah, I got 2 videos which isn’t on Facebook already. Don’t really want to post them because you can hear my singing, but i don’t mind you guys seeing it because you was there, lol.

We got in to the M&G about a half hour before the show.

[quote=Moerianne]Was fuuun! If there’s a next time i’ll try to talk a.a hahaha

And yeah, I got 2 videos which isn’t on Facebook already. Don’t really want to post them because you can hear my singing, but i don’t mind you guys seeing it because you was there, lol.[/quote]
I think you sing great :stuck_out_tongue:

I had no voice after the 4th song. Had to wheeze myself through the entire set after that. :wink:

Getting close to the stage probably only happened, because Skive is a small festival - we were actually pretty lucky getting so close, even though it was right next to the very, very loud speakers!. :wink:

[quote=Maria]I had no voice after the 4th song. Had to wheeze myself through the entire set after that. :wink:

Getting close to the stage probably only happened, because Skive is a small festival - we were actually pretty lucky getting so close, even though it was right next to the very, very loud speakers!. :wink:
[/quote]

I couldn’t speak for 2 days after the concert, lol. But no regrets!

Steve: Lol your rapping was amazing. I was proud I knew some of them, but you did all the most difficult ones. Was like “dayuuum dat guys is awesome” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Moerianne][quote=Maria]I had no voice after the 4th song. Had to wheeze myself through the entire set after that. :wink:

[/quote]

Steve: Lol your rapping was amazing. I was proud I knew some of them, but you did all the most difficult ones. Was like “dayuuum dat guys is awesome” :P[/quote]
What can I say? I hear Linkin Park too much (if that is possible) :stuck_out_tongue:

And Maria.
I couldn’t hear that your voice were gone after the 4th song.
But MY voice was gone after the 1st song. I think I talked too much before the concert :wink:

[quote=Steve][quote=Moerianne][quote=Maria]I had no voice after the 4th song. Had to wheeze myself through the entire set after that. :wink:

[/quote]

Steve: Lol your rapping was amazing. I was proud I knew some of them, but you did all the most difficult ones. Was like “dayuuum dat guys is awesome” :P[/quote]
What can I say? I hear Linkin Park too much (if that is possible) :stuck_out_tongue:

And Maria.
I couldn’t hear that your voice were gone after the 4th song.
But MY voice was gone after the 1st song. I think I talked too much before the concert ;)[/quote]

Nope, not possible to listen to Linkin park too much!
Well you were kinda screaming all the time before, so :frowning: Nah but I heard you sing through the whole concert!

Haha sorry for screaming all the time :smiley:
But under the concert, I really did use all I’ve got left! :smiley:

[quote=Steve]Haha sorry for screaming all the time :smiley:
But under the concert, I really did use all I’ve got left! :D[/quote]

Lol, it was fun :>

Let’s do that again!
Linkin Park. Come to Denmark again! :smiley:

[quote=Steve]Let’s do that again!
Linkin Park. Come to Denmark again! :D[/quote]

Noes Norway, your turn to not understand anything! Oh well, Denmark is fine i suppose. hahaha.