LPUX Packages

I was one of the first to order my LPUX package yet am still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone else still waiting?

Can a member of staff please check if they should have been delivered by now?

It will have been lost in shipping!!! U should have contacted TopSpin about it!!
In fact u still can! OR speak to Adam about it

[quote=StanleyElite]It will have been lost in shipping!!! U should have contacted TopSpin about it!!
In fact u still can! OR speak to Adam about it
[/quote]

You should do that and check out this forum page

I had the same kind of problem, but I think it has been solved. :slight_smile: I hope that your problem solves out :slight_smile:

I expected it to take a while so I was being patient, now my LPU11 package has beaten it I thought Id better ask, hoping they’ll see this thread.

[quote=Zara]I expected it to take a while so I was being patient, now my LPU11 package has beaten it I thought Id better ask, hoping they’ll see this thread.

[quote=Zara]I expected it to take a while so I was being patient, now my LPU11 package has beaten it I thought Id better ask, hoping they’ll see this thread.
[/quote]

Asking/emailing Adam is your best shot.

Id recommend asking either Adam or Stephanine or Twitter.

Isnt email a better bet?

Isnt email a better bet?[/quote]

Yes email is better. lpuhq@lpunderground.com is the HQ’s email address, I won’t give out Adam’s email though, that’s his job :slight_smile:

As to the reason for the delay, last I hear we were waiting for more of the device cases to be sent to the warehouse. I’m still waiting for my package too. HQ will be able to give you a better answer though.

Don’t sleep. Maybe you have lost yout package. Send an email to LPUQH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

I’m still waiting too… :frowning:
which size do you have?

I’m still waiting for my LPUX package, it had to come to me in September. Ha-ha and now it’s already January and new packages (I mean LPU11 packs). In the beginning of November I wrote Adam in twitter about my problem. He said me to write LPUHQ, they’ll help. So I tell them my problem about LPUX pack because I was waiting for 4 months and I was really worried about it. As they said I went to my local post office to check, maybe there my pack is. I went there twice because I needed to print the receipt of the order. When I gave them receipt, they said that it’s not a receipt at all. So due to this situation, headquarters made me a repeat order and said that I had to wait about 8 weeks (2 months) to get pack. It’s January and my LPUX haven’t sent yet! It’s like I’ll never get it.

Same probs Zara… but i assumed mine has lost somewhere in the ocean…lol
[lol][lol][lol]

Isnt email a better bet?[/quote]

Yes email is better. lpuhq@lpunderground.com is the HQ’s email address, I won’t give out Adam’s email though, that’s his job :slight_smile:

As to the reason for the delay, last I hear we were waiting for more of the device cases to be sent to the warehouse. I’m still waiting for my package too. HQ will be able to give you a better answer though.

Isnt email a better bet?
[/quote]

Yes, I know email is better and like dragon said it is but only reason I didnt mention it is cause you would have to get Adam’s :slight_smile:

Isnt email a better bet?