Lpux, m&g?

I became a member of LPUX June 20th 2011, and it expires June 19th 2012. If I’m attending a LP show before June 19th, and only have a LPUX membership (not a LP11 membership), can I still get a M&G?

I’ve got the same question as you

Did you send a mail to the LPU HQ (lpuhq@lpunderground.com) to get more infos ?

Me2. I want to know also if there is a tour, can i get early entrance to the concert?

you’re still a member, so yes

LOL, we got our LPUX memberships on the same day!!! (Or maybe it was one day earlier xD) I’m still LPUX so I guess it’s possible…As long as you’re not exprired yet

Hey Guru,

As long as your membership is active during the LPU event, you are eligible to RSVP. Once your membership expires you will be locked from accessing other pages besides the home and manage account page.

Hope this helps,

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Hey Guru,

As long as your membership is active during the LPU event, you are eligible to RSVP. Once your membership expires you will be locked from accessing other pages besides the home and manage account page.

Hope this helps,

Your LPU membership must be active at the time of the meet & greet. Even if you RSVP for the meet & greet, you are only eligible to attend the meet & greet if your LPU membership is active on the day of the show. So if your membership expires May 26, and the meet & greet is May 27, you will not be chosen.

[quote=Adam]Your LPU membership must be active at the time of the meet & greet. Even if you RSVP for the meet & greet, you are only eligible to attend the meet & greet if your LPU membership is active on the day of the show. So if your membership expires May 26, and the meet & greet is May 27, you will not be chosen.

Thank you for all the answers! :slight_smile:
Now I just hoping there will be any concert I can go to before June 19th :wink:

I am pretty sure you can attend a M&G with LPUX, as long as it’s still valid. I can ask Adam just to answer confidently and correct :wink:

How soon before the concert are lpu members chosen for meet and greets? And when do you find out? As in how soon before the concert do you have notice? Thanks!!!