Lpuk?

I know this has probably been asked but I dont know how to search forums etc.
Does anyone know when Linkin Park will be coming to the UK again? I will die if I do not buy those tickets soon!!!
I know they have dates up til March and I was so hoping they’d come to the UK Novemberish like they did in '10, but not knowing anything is killing me!

:frowning:

I’m sorry to say this, but I have read somewhere that Adam has already stated that Linkin Park won’t be coming to the UK in 2012. (Please tell me if I’m wrong!) I’m defenitely not sure about this, but I think that we’ll have to wait until April/May-ish 2013, for they might be planning their European tour then. This is merely wishful thinking, so please don’t rely on this statement, okay? Some people have already rumored about them heading back to Europe in July, but this has been noted als false information. My thoughts on this will be: a spring 2013 European stadium tour, hopefully including a summit or two. :slight_smile: I’d love to visit London, so yeah, I’ll keep my fingers crossed with you, haha. :wink: -Pickles

[quote=Pickles]I’m sorry to say this, but I have read somewhere that Adam has already stated that Linkin Park won’t be coming to the UK in 2012. (Please tell me if I’m wrong!) I’m defenitely not sure about this, but I think that we’ll have to wait until April/May-ish 2013, for they might be planning their European tour then. This is merely wishful thinking, so please don’t rely on this statement, okay? Some people have already rumored about them heading back to Europe in July, but this has been noted als false information. My thoughts on this will be: a spring 2013 European stadium tour, hopefully including a summit or two. :slight_smile: I’d love to visit London, so yeah, I’ll keep my fingers crossed with you, haha. :wink: -Pickles
[/quote]

Wow, thats terrible if they dont come.
I’ll die if they do come, but on a school night and in London as I will 100% not be able to leave my daughter. My day is now ruined! I cant understand y they wouldnt come to the UK! Nooooooo

Oh well, fingers crossed :wink:

Aawe, don’t be sad about it, honey! :frowning: The guys have passed over the honour to play in The Netherlands for five years straight, so yeah… I’m lucky that I’ve been able to go visit nearby forgein countries (read: Germany :-D) to see them, otherwise I would’ve been bummed quite badly, actually. Of all seven times I’ve seen them live, only two have been in my home country: Pinkpop 2007 and 2012, of which at the last one, I was picked for my second M&G. By the way, I’ve seen Dead By Sunrise in the Melkweg (Amsterdam), too, but that was a gurmyfest from the top shelf. 0.o Babe, just promise not to let your head hang down, okay? I know it’s hard for you, but I dare to bet on it, that Linkin Park will have at least one UK date next year. I know excactly how you’re feeling right now and it sucks like a grou… Ehh, hoover, ghehe. :wink: