[quote=Woco21][quote=EvoOba]

Aw lucky! How big is the flag? :D[/quote]

Take a Look :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Woco21]Take a Look :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw lucky! How big is the flag? :D[/quote]

Take a Look :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

HOLY SHINODA! Awesomest flag EVER :smiley: It’s perfect for the spot I’ve saved on my wall :smiley: Thx for the pic :slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba]
HOLY SHINODA! Awesomest flag EVER :smiley: It’s perfect for the spot I’ve saved on my wall :smiley: Thx for the pic :)[/quote]

No prob, If you wanna see the rest of the stuff (CD, Earbuds, etc) its in the link below. But be warned theres A LOT of pics :stuck_out_tongue:

HOLY SHINODA! Awesomest flag EVER :smiley: It’s perfect for the spot I’ve saved on my wall :smiley: Thx for the pic :)[/quote]

No prob, If you wanna see the rest of the stuff (CD, Earbuds, etc) its in the link below. But be warned theres A LOT of pics :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Woco21][quote=EvoOba]

[/quote]

LOL, thx :wink:

Damn, the flag is big [biggrin]
Can’t wait to get mine … by the way: anyone here who really uses the ear pieces ? ^^

I did not know that the flag was so big!

[quote=Sergio-LP-19]I did not know that the flag was so big!

[quote=Sergio-LP-19]I did not know that the flag was so big!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Sergio-LP-19]I did not know that the flag was so big!

My LPU package was shipped yesterday. :slight_smile:
Do we get a tracking number?

I guess no [wink]

[quote=wiiesel]My LPU package was shipped yesterday. :slight_smile:
Do we get a tracking number?[/quote]

no :frowning:

Today the postman rang at my door, but I couldn’t open because I was under the shower … I bet he had my LPU11 Package -.-

[quote=Jats]Today the postman rang at my door, but I couldn’t open because I was under the shower … I bet he had my LPU11 Package -.-

[quote=StanleyElite]:frowning: oh come on it could have been anything…
[/quote]

The only other thing any of my family has ordered was the Breaking The Habit DVD I ordered myself, so this would be much better [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite]:frowning: oh come on it could have been anything…
[/quote]

The only other thing any of my family has ordered was the Breaking The Habit DVD I ordered myself, so this would be much better [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite]:frowning: oh come on it could have been anything…
[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember getting that DVD sealed and in mint condition :). I love the Making of the music video that’s included on that DVD :D.

[quote=Linus]I would really like to order the LPU11 membership bundle. But I checked the store several times and the only opportunity to buy it is in combination with an LPU11 membership (or am I wrong?).

Therefore I don’t want to buy it, 'cause I’m still a annual LPUX member and currently don’t need a membership.

Is there another way to get the package?

Thanks. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yes the only way to get it is to upgrade to LPU11

You can upgrade at anytime and your existing time left with LPUX will carry over. [so say your LPUX expires on 21 January 2012… once you upgrade, you’ll expire on 21 January 2013]

Also, some things with the LPU 11 membership are ONLY going to be available as advertised with active LPU 11 memberships, thus LPUX members may have to pay a little more to take advantage of them [ie: Summits] therefore it would be in your best interest to upgrade to 11 now to be able to take full advantage of everything LPU 11 has to offer