LPU11 Package

I would really like to order the LPU11 membership bundle. But I checked the store several times and the only opportunity to buy it is in combination with an LPU11 membership (or am I wrong?).

Therefore I don’t want to buy it, 'cause I’m still a annual LPUX member and currently don’t need a membership.

Is there another way to get the package?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

just get it when you join lpu11…

You can get in now, although you’re still an LPUX member, and your membership will simply increase one year. So you won’t miss the remaining months or weeks (whatever you have) of your LPUX membership. They 're going to be added to your LPU11 :wink:

[/quote]

Νο prob :slight_smile:

Seriously? It adds it to my remaining time? :)) u sure? that would be awesome :slight_smile:

damn eva, you know more than me xD

Seriously? It adds it to my remaining time? :)) u sure? that would be awesome :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yeah i’m sure. I did it. my LPUX expired on december 10th but I wanted to join earlier to get the cd and all so I did and then simply my LPU11 expires again December 10th, not earlier :slight_smile:

LOL, I know cause I was wondering the same and asked xD

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey! I’m not obsessed :stuck_out_tongue: I just don’t like missing things… LOL

some guys already got there LPU11 package. saw a guy on twitter posting that to adam

when do they ship the packages?

btw is it possible to add items to the membership as i was unable to do so

They should have sent this Monday 12 to Friday 16. Check your status in your account.

No it is not