LPU11 pacage for my friends!

okay so i bought some LPU11 passes for my friends under my PLU account.
And so i wanted to know if they can make a their own LPU page and how can they sign up.
do they need a number, a code or something like that to verify that they have the PLU membership already? or does my account has to be liked to theirs? IDK i need help … i would really appreciated if u guy help me out TNX :slight_smile:

Same thread [arrow] derp

[quote=Lileh_R.]okay so i bought some LPU11 passes for my friends under my PLU account.
And so i wanted to know if they can make a their own LPU page and how can they sign up.
do they need a number, a code or something like that to verify that they have the PLU membership already? or does my account has to be liked to theirs? IDK i need help … i would really appreciated if u guy help me out TNX :)[/quote]

Logout > Sign up new account > input YOUR billing address > input your FRIEND’S shipping address

if you already did the $25 dollar thing on YOUR account then…

Only solution is to share the account with your friend or ask Adam/LPUHQ to see if you can split the 2 years into 2 accounts, which is your account and another new one. It should be able to be done because I know they can combine accounts, not sure about splitting, just ask them! :slight_smile:

[quote=purnama]Same thread [arrow] derp

-____-

i guess i should apologize for panicking you, and not letting you know that i was messaging her, i wasn’t aware that i was supposed to post back all the time just cause you say so, and think that’s the right thing to do.so next time ill make sure to check in with you and give you all the details so u can leave a happy life without panic, sorry :slight_smile:

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=Lileh_R.]okay so i bought some LPU11 passes for my friends under my PLU account.
do they need a number, a code or something like that to verify that they have the PLU membership already? or does my account has to be liked to theirs? IDK i need help … i would really appreciated if u guy help me out TNX :)[/quote]

Logout > Sign up new account > input YOUR billing address > input your FRIEND’S shipping address

if you already did the $25 dollar thing on YOUR account then…

Only solution is to share the account with your friend or ask Adam/LPUHQ to see if you can split the 2 years into 2 accounts, which is your account and another new one. It should be able to be done because I know they can combine accounts, not sure about splitting, just ask them! :slight_smile:

[quote=purnama]Same thread [arrow] derp
[/quote]