LPU11 Guaranteed M&G

Hello!

Now that dates are up for the summer tour, Members who had purchased the $60 LPU package before 1/27/12 were told from the blog post on 1/27/12 this:

“For those of you who purchased the $60 LPU11 Annual Membership up until this point, we’d like to thank you for your dedication by guaranteeing that you will be selected for ONE meet & greet during the upcoming Linkin Park tour cycle. If a tour date is announced that you will be attending and you would like to be on the meet & greet list, email lpuhq@lpunderground.com with the subject “LPU11 ANNUAL MEET & GREET: (CITY)”. Tickets for the show are NOT included.”

So is this still the procedure to confirm our M&G for the upcoming shows?

Also wanted to know if we needed to sign up for the M&G on the tour page or avoid that?

Please let us know so we can sign up for our M&G correctly!

Thank you

Snoopy23

Sorry I don’t have an answer, but I did have a couple of questions I wanted to add that also pertain to LPU 11 Meet and Greet:

1. If the LPU member is a minor, is it correct that an adult is allowed to attend the meet & greet with the minor?
  2. What is the ticket limit for the LPU presale?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or whatever, but I have searched all over for an LPU FAQ or M&G FAQ and have found nothing that addresses these issues. Thanks!

To get the M&G you just send a mail, they will respond by saying you are confirmed & that you need to be also on the event page / m&g page of that show.

You can only use it once this guaranteed M&G.

Just send a mail like this
Header:LPU11 ANNUAL MEET & GREET: Pinkpop(that was for me)
Text: I would like to sign up for the M&G @ pinkpop with my guarenteed M&G
adress of delivery:lpuhq@lpunderground.com

they will answer you after that & just read the mail well.

[quote=]Sorry I don’t have an answer, but I did have a couple of questions I wanted to add that also pertain to LPU 11 Meet and Greet:

1. If the LPU member is a minor, is it correct that an adult is allowed to attend the meet & greet with the minor?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or whatever, but I have searched all over for an LPU FAQ or M&G FAQ and have found nothing that addresses these issues. Thanks![/quote]

[quote=]Sorry I don’t have an answer, but I did have a couple of questions I wanted to add that also pertain to LPU 11 Meet and Greet:

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or whatever, but I have searched all over for an LPU FAQ or M&G FAQ and have found nothing that addresses these issues. Thanks![/quote]

To the first point. As far as I remember from the confirmation mail, not sure tho, if the LPU member didn’t reach the needed age yet (can’t remember the age tho) to attend to the M&G alone but has won a Meet & Greet spot, a parent or a legal guardian has to attend at it aswell with the member. Else the member won’t be able to attend to the M&G.

To the second point, 4 tickets.

I’m confused, are you saying that you only get a definite meet and greet if you have the $60 subscription, if so then whats the point of the $25 one, this is all new to me so sorry if i’m getting this wrong.

I’m wondering that too! I just signed up with the 25$ one last night, with the pre order of Living Things. I hope I’m still eligible for meet and greet :frowning:

I’m wondering that too! I just signed up with the 25$ one last night, with the pre order of Living Things. I hope I’m still eligible for meet and greet :([/quote]

No the guaranteed m&g is only for those who joined the LPU till January 27th. The $25 membership thing was released later on and it only includes the online benefits and the laminate, nothing else. Doesn’t have anything to do with the guaranteed m&g :wink:

I’m wondering that too! I just signed up with the 25$ one last night, with the pre order of Living Things. I hope I’m still eligible for meet and greet :([/quote]

No the guaranteed m&g is only for those who joined the LPU till January 27th. The $25 membership thing was released later on and it only includes the online benefits and the laminate, nothing else. Doesn’t have anything to do with the guaranteed m&g :wink:

aw man…just because I didn’t have 60 bucks in JANUARY…I hope I get picked for a M&G pass.

I’m still pretty sure, that you still email them and let them know when you became a member also your name when and where the concert is. That you are deffently attending I wouldn’t write them until your sure you bought, your tickets and for sure going I believe that’s still what we have to do. For your third question ummm I would maybe write Adam and ask him that, he might know or just mention that in the email as we’ll…

wait…I’m confused. I signed up before that date and I don’t remember hearing about the guaranteed meet and greet. I’ve never been to a meet and greet and it would literally be a dream come true for me. What do I do?!

Thanks,

Kristina

[quote=Kristina]wait…I’m confused. I signed up before that date and I don’t remember hearing about the guaranteed meet and greet. I’ve never been to a meet and greet and it would literally be a dream come true for me. What do I do?!

Thanks,

Kristina[/quote]

It’s all to see when you joined the LPU if it’s untill the 27th of januari then you got a guarented M&G & you need to send a mail to lpuhq@lpunderground.com
subject:LPU11 ANNUAL MEET & GREET: (CITY) & as text you can say i would like to sign up for the m&g but that’s only when you got yr membership untill the 27th of januari

I just e-mailed Adam earlier about this and he told me to do both, send the email and also sign up for it.