LPU11 CD Out of Stock

I need to renew my membership before the end of the month and I want to buy the LPU11 CD at the same time . However, I just looked at the LPU store and the LPU11 CD is out of stock. I suppose this doesn’t mean there won’t be more LPU11 cd’s. So, I’d like to know when are they going to be in stock again.

I’m sure Adam knows the answer, so if you’re reading this, I’d really appreciate if you could share that information. There may be more people wondering about this.

Thanks!

They were out of stock last week, when I joined. I decided to check out what else was in the store when I bought my digital copy of Hybrid Theory EP.

Then for some reason they were back for a little while. I just assumed that there were more made at that point. Then the CDs sold out again recently.

i know that it was out of stock sometime last week, but it was back in stock a couple days ago when i checked. now it’s out of stock again? so fast =|

I’ve been with LPU since 4.0 and I don’t understand why membership does not include a hard copy of the CD, its horse crap in my opinion…

I was going to say, didn’t they used to? I was here from 2.0-8.0-ish, and I remember just getting CDs with the packages. And do they still give you a shirt?

I was going to say, didn’t they used to? I was here from 2.0-8.0-ish, and I remember just getting CDs with the packages. And do they still give you a shirt?

I havent updated to 11.0 yet but when I ordered 10.0 I got the most expensive package with no digital or physical CD… maybe I should lodge a formal complaint???

does anyone know if the vynals are coming back

[quote][quote=Justin][quote=Jonathan]
100 tacos for $100!
Excited for my 3rd LP concert, which will be the best 25th birthday present I could ask for. :)[/signature][/quote]

I got a CD and shirt with my membership. When you join you’re given the option of what package you want. Difference between physical and digital copy is pretty trivial. More than worth the extra

I know there was an LPU chat with Adam yesterday.

For those who were there, did he mention anything about LPU11 cds?

Huhh… It said i got it when i pre-ordered the Living Things bundle… THIS IS MADNESS!