LPU XV - What do you expect/want to see

if that is your opp, you´re the expert here on those stuff I think, than it would be right, sure they´re nice people, but it seems, that the lpu isn´t first priority for them, the guitar auction vid is now at least one month on the HUB - boring…

I think I only said this to @the_termin8r1 in plug.dj, and not on here, but it’s worth bringing up that ground(ctrl)/Wonderful Union is/was very insecure, for those who might read my previous message and think it’s unjustified. Most problems have been somewhat fixed, more or less by accident or coincidence, but I can make a pretty sizable list of exploits I found on the site LPU11-LPU13 that had the site been popular and I had told the wrong people at the time, it could have ruined the site. Some of these things included allowing anyone to the chat and forums, embeding ANYTHING in the forums (viruses being possible, as well), and making an LPU account for free

Aah, I’m glad I’m not the only one. I found out last year on Twitter from some people that followed me that had access to the LPU part without having accounts. Overall WU is ok, a bit slow on replying to you about various issues and sometimes not even being able to fix whatever’s wrong. It’s not perfect but yeah… I still want Sparkart back though lol.

Also, not sure if this was a g(c)/W.U. thing or that LPU14 may have been rushed, but when it launched, there were a TON of placeholder videos and images in the media section, including some weird video of some woman in a turkey outfit singing and dancing. One of the placeholder images still exists, actually

HAHAHAHAHA. I never checked. XD Could be a glitch that went unnoticed.

let´s wish all the best for the new baby, comming up with XV, how long did they take still? Seems to become the birthday of meteora? or HT?

Last few years were first two weeks of November, I think

so wait and see is what you get (stiff lil fingers), good night there over the ocean, cya arround :sleeping:

since the new LPU XV is here, all i can say is…

#shut up and take my money.

(also, had no idea hashtags make things bold here?)

so glad the prices are more affordable now!

2 Likes

I agree with you :wink: