LPU Videos and YouTube

[quote=Gonzalo Martin][quote=Adam]wish there was something we could do about it. It is such a bummer. I don’t really understand why anyone would do it.

It’s nothing but insulting and rude for the LPUers like you and me who have paid for a membership which also gives access to supposedly exclusive contents. I now have the feeling that I got screwed up because of those people who published LPU TV episodes on YT.
I really don’t understand their motivations. Maybe they’ve got the impression that the other guys will be GRATEFUL to them and therefore are feeling VIPs for doing so.
I’m SO pissed off [evil]

[quote=LPlover]What?? You didn’t know that?? I’m kinda agree. The fact that eveyone can see all the LPU episodes doesn’t make me angry at all. Maybe not everyone can pay the membership or they have the money but don’t have an online card. That was my past situation. When I was waching the LPU videos here I was like “but I saw all this” and I wasn’t upset for something like that.
Just think about it, even if I saw all the videos and downloaded all the LPU cds, I decided to be part of this. LPU is much more than exclusive videos[/quote]

I think you got a point there. I also think that LPU is more than a place to watch member-exclusive videos. This is a community, where I feel I can meet same kind of people.
But still it’s frustrating to see the LPU videos on YT, because I paid the $60 fee for membership. And it’s one of my favorite things here. But if Adam says that they can’t do nothing, I don’t know what to do expect deal with it I guess… [sad]

[quote=Janne][quote=LPlover]What?? You didn’t know that?? I’m kinda agree. The fact that eveyone can see all the LPU episodes doesn’t make me angry at all. Maybe not everyone can pay the membership or they have the money but don’t have an online card. That was my past situation. When I was waching the LPU videos here I was like “but I saw all this” and I wasn’t upset for something like that.
Just think about it, even if I saw all the videos and downloaded all the LPU cds, I decided to be part of this. LPU is much more than exclusive videos[/quote]

I think you got a point there. I also think that LPU is more than a place to watch member-exclusive videos. This is a community, where I feel I can meet same kind of people.
But still it’s frustrating to see the LPU videos on YT, because I paid the $60 fee for membership. And it’s one of my favorite things here. But if Adam says that they can’t do nothing, I don’t know what to do expect deal with it I guess… [sad]
[/quote]

It hell is much more than the exclusive stuff but yet again…isn’t it kinda unfair?

HELLO~

Yes, LPU is more than the exclusive videos, but IS THAT THE WHOLE POINT?

NO! Uploading the videos is very insulting to us and to LP in general. The work put in and people just rip it off and post it on free video sites.

Read carefully and you will understand it is NOT just about paying to get the site/videos etc, it is about honor and integrity.

Guys let’s go thumbdown all the LPU videos out there on YouTube and then YouTube will do something about it…

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]HELLO~

NO! Uploading the videos is very insulting to us and to LP in general. The work put in and people just rip it off and post it on free video sites.

Read carefully and you will understand it is NOT just about paying to get the site/videos etc, it is about honor and integrity.

Guys let’s go thumbdown all the LPU videos out there on YouTube and then YouTube will do something about it…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal]HELLO~

[/quote]

Agree as well. I simply report for legal claim all LPU videos on youtube.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal]HELLO~