LPU Summit thoughts

Gotta have one in Canada :stuck_out_tongue: Seeing as I’m only 15 and I only have my learners, and I can’t really drive across the US border by myself without 1; a parent and 2; if no parent and a license, a consent letter xD

You guys all have amazing stories, and even just reading them make me feel a bit closer to both you guys, the experience, and the band. It’s such an awesome thing to have the opportunity to do and such an awesome band to GIVE their fans this opportunity.

Chester referenced me by name when I had the opportunity to take a photo with the band which I thought was pretty damn awesome by itself! It was an all around GREAT time and I cannot thank Mike enough for pulling our mini LPU group together at the Hyatt! Him and his daughter Trinity are two of the nicest and coolest people you will ever meet! Same goes for Steph for selling me her extra ticket directly behind the PIT. Just waiting for Round 2 now!!! [biggrin]

it was awesome

there was a really nice girl from Dubai!

LOL DUBAIIIIIIII she signed the flag and was a cool girl. The people we got to meet and bond with is a life changing experience, anyone who gets a chance to go to the next summit, take it NO MATTER WHERE IT IS OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THERE.

My son Aden and I attended and I have to say, I have been a fan of quite a few bands over the years, that Linkin Park really does a lot for the fans. We had a great time, I enjoyed the back stage tour, got to learn more about the business and how much goes into putting on a tour and how important it is to have the best people working on it.

When it came to meeting each of the band members as they came around to sign things, I didn’t have much to say other than to say thanks, your music means a lot to me and has helped me through some tough times and the response from them was genuine. I appreciated that a lot.

I very much enjoyed the acoustic two songs so much, that was some incredible signing.

I have been a fan of the band for well over a decade, and my son began listening to them too, it was great to see him have a god time at the summit and the show. This was our second time seeing them together.

only negative was the ridiculous bus trip back and forth to the Hard Rock.

[quote=Randy_1KSuns]Just waiting for Round 2 now!!! [biggrin]

I wish it was longer, yeah. It was my third time meeting the guys (second that week). I honestly could care less if I ever meet them again.

The thing I’ll take away from it more than anything, though, was the interaction I had with my friends there. I just wish I had more time to spend with them offline at least.

Yeah being international, bonding with everyone for 2 days and then having to leave kind of hurt, thats why WE WILL BE PLANNING ANOTHER GET TOGETHER FOR SURE VERY SOON LOL. Hopefully the album tour happens, for living things, then we can all get together for one or two shows for that. Still the people I bonded with we are on facebook now, text each other, found people that are next to where I live, so its well worth it IN THE ENDDDDDD. I liked the bus tour back and fourth to the hard rock, its all about who your with that made it fun, we were shouting out to everyone and throwing up LP signs and peace signs, representing and everyone smiled or hollered back, the people make it worth it and fun. U should have been on our bus LOL

Loved getting my art signed!!

Thats cool, did you get one of chester signed, or what did you get signed? Lets see it??? LOL Art looks awesome, great drawings.

[quote=Brittany]Loved getting my art signed!!

[quote=Trinity]I liked the bus tour back and fourth to the hard rock, its all about who your with that made it fun, we were shouting out to everyone and throwing up LP signs and peace signs, representing and everyone smiled or hollered back, the people make it worth it and fun. U should have been on our bus LOL

It’s hanging on my wall! :slight_smile:

I had a blast. I’m so glad decided to go!