LPU Summit in Southamerica, want to come to our lands?

Hello everyone im Maik from Uruguay, Southamerica.

-As you know Linkin Park did his first Southamerican Tour on 2010 on the A Thousand Suns World Tour 2010/2011.

-Also Rob’s confirmed that they will return to our continent on the Next tour at least Brazil.

My question is, if the LPU Summit will held on Southamerica, would you go ?

Rob doesn’t confirm anything , he says that they want to visit our continet again …
But , hell yeah ! A Summit in South America would be the greatest thing ever.

I’m %100 sure if they do one will be in brazil , but one in Buenos Aires would be cool too [smile]

as Mayco said, Rob just mentioned that you would like to return to South America.
a summit, I hope, in Peru, very unlikely but worth dreaming =P

i definitely would want to go but i don’t know if I’ll be able to, :stuck_out_tongue:

Jo sounds good :slight_smile: wouldnt say no to one in Germany near Munich though!! :smiley: havent been able to attend a single summit yet :confused:

I think Rob said that is very probable that they come back and that they would love to, but confirm is a big word so, all we have is hope by now.

I would definitely go to a summit, if they announce it with enough time I’d do ANYTHING to go, I think that in case that’s considered Brazil would be their choice but as Abel I wanna dream with one in Peru too =P

Hey Maik!.

I’m defintely going… I believe Argentina and Brazil are the biggest candidates. So, if they come to Argentina. would love to be in a Summit.

There is big chances for this year!

I’m pretty sure they’re doing one in South America, as soon as they tour there [smile] (Brazil is likely to happen…)

I definitely would go. I think they’re coming back in a tour, but a summit seem kinda “impossible”. Nevertheless, it would be f****** awesome.

Russia gets crazy too and ask for a summit.
Now Southamerica too :smiley:

This is just crazy because no one did ever say anything when the next summit will held or where.
Rob just say that they like to go back and play there → doesn’t have to mean that they are actually going back.

Just wait until we have at least an information guys!

Russia will not get one i think because you need a visa to get there and that would be all to much stuff to do…

Absolutely.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Russia gets crazy too and ask for a summit.

This is just crazy because no one did ever say anything when the next summit will held or where.
Rob just say that they like to go back and play there → doesn’t have to mean that they are actually going back.

Russia will not get one i think because you need a visa to get there and that would be all to much stuff to do…

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Russia gets crazy too and ask for a summit.

SURE! Never lose hope guys!

Of course I’d go!!!
Now that they started to do more shows in south america, maybe a Summit will happen too!!

That must have been one hell of a necromantic ritual…