LPU Summit in London

Roll call! Who was there? Hard to believe that was over a year ago already!

I was, and I’m still annoyed our team lost in the final! It was great fun, though :slight_smile:

I was there and you still owe to me a breakfast for a half price. :slight_smile:

hahah oh geez. That was a disaster!

I was there and you still owe to me a breakfast for a half price. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry when I will come to LA I think you will have chance to change this in the better way. :slight_smile:

[quote=Adam]hahah oh geez. That was a disaster!

it was epic day of my life thanks Linkin park , LPU , LPU family , ADAM , cory , mark fiore , everyone who made it grand success

I’m completely agree. I have planted six or eight trees. It’s my personal record. :slight_smile: By the way one of the pleasant moments was a free drink after the show. It was exactly what I needed. :slight_smile:

I’m completely agree. I have planted six or eight trees. It’s my personal record. :slight_smile: By the way one of the pleasant moments was a free drink after the show. It was exactly what I needed. :slight_smile:
[/quote][/b][size=200][/size]

Linkin park undergorund facebook has less pictures of this summit Plz upload more pics in it :slight_smile: just a small request bro

Yes, it’s me. :slight_smile: One of two Russians at the summit. :slight_smile: By the way you have made awesome poster, and thanks for opportunity to sign it. :slight_smile:

I was there, best day of my life!! a year on and I’m still re-living it in my head :stuck_out_tongue: had such an amazing tim and met some of the nicest people that day :slight_smile: x

i was there. came straight from poland.

you can find my photos here: http://concertscorner.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/11-11-2010-lpu-summit-london-england

(:

I was there! I came from…London lol.

One of the best days of my life. The backstage tour with Mr Shinoda was awesome! The acoustic performances were incredible too.

Check out my London Summit videos on LPAssociation.com’s Youtube channel by clicking HERE. :smiley:

I was there
the first summit and it was great it belongs to my best experiences

We should do the football again, but in the summer this time :smiley:

such an unreal day :smiley:

this my video of Leave Out All The Rest that Chester and Mike performed for us during the LPU Summit, love it so much!

I was not a LPU member at that time T____T

I really miss that day :’)

I was there for sure :smiley:

Stop whining :stuck_out_tongue: It’s because your team sucked :stuck_out_tongue: winter/summer, doesn’t matter :stuck_out_tongue:

Who’s that Adam? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was at the first LPU Summit, it was great to meet my fellow LPU members and a few of the LPU staff Adam and co.

Made some good friends and oh yeah best part of the day i met Linkin Park and shook Mike Shinoda’s hand!!! & got my summit pass signed by the band.

In all an epic day.[cool]

I hope that when LP come back to London to play there is another LPU Summit, i’d happily come to another one, hopefully get to go on a backstage tour.

Though in the first Summit i did get to stand on the stage i had seen LPU play on the night before & that’s pretty cool.

Just noticed i’m in the above photos, i have my back to the camera in a grey hoodie, think i’m showing people my signed LPU Summit pass & chatting with them [smile]

I wish that too! I would like to travel to London again :slight_smile: