LPU Summit in Hamburg!

So, who was at the Summit in Hamburg? [biggrin] and which was your favourite part? (mine, was the M&G with the band, definitely :D)

i was there. you know it xD
for me the best part was Q&A and when Chester was singing for us _

Here, my favourite part was the Backstagetour with Mike, Mike himself invited my best friend, my parents and me to the concert that night.

I was there too [wink] . When I take a look at all the pics and vids, it brings back awesome memories.
And a special word for LPfan1989: I will always remember the moment when Mike realized you had just come for the summit, but had no tix for the concert afterwards. He asked his staff to arrange for you to get into the arena anyway. It was so moving and shows how generous Mike is.
He’s such a wonderful guy [heart]

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]I was there too [wink] . When I take a look at all the pics and vids, it brings back awesome memories.
And a special word for LPfan1989: I will always remember the moment when Mike realized you had just come for the summit, but had no tix for the concert afterwards. He asked his staff to arrange for you to get into the arena anyway. It was so moving and shows how generous Mike is.
[/quote]

Yeah this day I never will forget!!!

That’s awesome, yeah Mike is so generous :slight_smile:

I was there too! :slight_smile:
My favourite part was at the M&G and Q&A was also very awesome! I have really good memories.

EhehY yes Sandra i know you were there! :smiley:
LPfan1989 so, that was you the one that Mike has invited to the concert with no ticket? Lucky!! Mike is an amazing guy!!
Unfortunately i had to go earlier, so i couldn’t see the Q&A and the check sound session :frowning:
i hope they’ll do another Summit in Europe so i can see the whole event with maybe also the concert! __

[quote=LPfan1989][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]I was there too [wink] . When I take a look at all the pics and vids, it brings back awesome memories.

Well

I could not be there
Several of you know why…
This day was like my heart broke apart…

to see all of you having fun makes me happy and sad at the same time!

Hope you had a wonderful time !

Next time i will be there

i was there too, it was the MOST EPIC day in my life!!! the Q&A was very BAAM!!! and BOOOM!!! xD and the day before at schwarzlicht viertel was cool too :smiley: !!!

LPU Summit was so great a dream come true for me… Meet and Greet was soo great and, Chesters live singing The Messanger and Rolling in the deep… The day was unforgettable :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well

I could not be there
Several of you know why…

I wish i could have seen also the Q&A session and the check sound ç.ç but the important is that i could meet the band! :smiley:
Ohh, Alex i realized just now that i haven’t seen you there! :frowning:
Buuut on the next Summit in Europe we’ll all be there, i’m sure! ;D i hope they’ll do the next in Italy, that would be awesome for me!! __ :smiley:

I was there! My favorite part was meeting all of the LPUers!

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well

I could not be there
Several of you know why…

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][/quote]

Yes next summit in italy would be dope!!
Next summit i will be there and we are sooo going to rock it! :smiley:

It was really amazing, wasn’t it? Very forceful. Kind if out of the body experience!

I know I got to ask Mike a question at Q&A, but ‘I don’t even know what kind of things I said, my mouth kept moving and my mind went dead’… :slight_smile:

Yeeah Alex! We will rock it all! :smiley:
Of course it was amazing regi!! Best day of my life for sure!! [heart]
Ahah i can understand that! You didn’t see me at the M&G session: Rob smiled at me after he signed my vinyl, i was so shocked that Phoenix (joking) asked me if i didn’t like Rob lol! Probably my face was really strange! xD i couldn’t understand at the first time what Phoenix said so i asked him if he can repeat it, and after i justified it that that was because i was Italian, and so he started talking a little bit Italian __ i was about to have a heart attack after the whole band signed my vinyl! xD (ok, i think i wrote too much and i’ve been probably annoying, but it’s about Linkin Park and when i talk about it i can’t stop! ahah sorry for that! xD)

me :smiley: the m&g was so amazing, even i almost died cause of my nerves xD
i really liked the groupfoto too ^^

Hi Reni! I took me weeks to think about something else apart from the summit… there were so many impressions and feelings! I pleased to see that we all felt more or less the same!

For example, I got Mike to say ‘WOW’ becuase I’ve told Joe he was he (Joe) most handsome, of all of them…it was kind of funny![wink]