LPU Summit in Brazil?

Let us remember the facts:

• On 17 May, the fifth part of the puzzle Scavenger Hunt was in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro. Of all the countries that participated in the puzzle, only two didn’t have LPU Summit in ATS tour (Brazil and Canada);
  • For the first time we have a tour of Brazil with more than one show (in 2004 and 2010 have been only one show);
  • For the first time, the shows in Brazil will not be part of festivals (in 2004, the show was part of the Chimera Festival, and in 2010 the show was part of the SWU);
  • Rumors indicate that there will be concerts later this year in Argentina and Chile.

So, you believe that we will have a LPU Summit in Brazil in the next tour in our country in October?

Why not? [razz]

I think that is a great possibility. Serious. And I hope that gonna happen!

I really hope so!

PLEASE!

Hey guys,

Sorry for this stupid question.

But what it’s an LP Summit?

Thanks!

A series of activities on the day of one show (hours before the show!!), Including:

• Conversation between band members and fans;
  • You can take the stage to see the instruments up close (play the samples from Mr. Hahn, Brad’s guitar, etc.).
  • Depending on the place, the LPU Summit can be in two days, with activities related to Power The World and Music For Relief;

LPU Summit is announced before the M&G contest. So…

I was thinking about the same thing.
If they are coming for four shows why not to do a summit here?!
:slight_smile:

Why not? 2*

[quote=Slim Shinoda]LPU Summit is announced before the M&G contest. So…

I hope so!

[quote=VictorLP]A series of activities on the day of one show (hours before the show!!), Including:

• Conversation between band members and fans;
  • You can take the stage to see the instruments up close (play the samples from Mr. Hahn, Brad’s guitar, etc.).
  • Depending on the place, the LPU Summit can be in two days, with activities related to Power The World and Music For Relief;

[/quote]

Thank you man!

That’ll be just AWESOME!

Really hope so.

I hope its true!

That would be a dream come true! -

Linkin Park is full of surprises that I like a lot! I hope this dream come true for me and all you guys :slight_smile:

anxiety

Uhh that would be awesome!

I can´t wait … I hope we can get in there and i´m sure we never going to forget The Best Day in our lives … LP

So…

Almost two months to the beginning of Brazil tour. You believe that if we did a campaign on social networks, the chance to have a LPU Summit in Brazil can increase?

Please post your opinions.