LPU Soldiers Reunion at Hollywood Bowl

Is flying over out of the question? :confused:
Itā€™s probably a lot more expensive :confused:

Howdy folks. Iā€™ll be flying from Mumbai/India for the show next month. Roller coaster of emotions. While I donā€™t frequent the forums much now, do have lot of old timers on my sm lists, thought I might pop in here to say hi too. Looking forward to meet you all.

2 Likes

Hey! Nice to meet you! Whatā€™s your name? Lol :sweat_smile:
Looking forward to meeting in person
Ps if possible, attempt to stuff @Honey8 into a big luggage bag and sneak her over here lol

1 Like

@amitrish might also agree to being illegal baggage. :joy:

2 Likes

From experience, I can say it isnā€™t all that bad :joy: bad Mexican joke, sorry

3 Likes

LPU member since 3.0 lol I would love to meet up. I live in LA.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be up front in Garden 110 seat 1.

Lol i was gonna say the same!!

Who are you? Where do you actually live in Mumbai!! ? Lolā€¦ kidding leave it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh yeahā€¦ i am ready to comeā€¦ But i ainā€™t soo frodo. A little big heightā€¦ so gotta have a big bag! :joy:

But no idea if he lives in other state

@framos1792 what are you typing?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bloody show off lol

You paid that much to

?! :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Jerking your chain, actually think thatā€™s pretty awesome and would do the same if I wasnā€™t paying more than one and had had more time to plan

1 Like

:joy::joy: we can check to see if he has a double bass case or a cello case you might fit in hehe

I saw you typing haha I was trying to race you :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol i was just waiting for you to complete and then quote something from your post (if needed) and then post mineā€¦ i was tired of waitingā€¦ So posted my reply! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gee you make me feel like a turtle haha
I was actually having trouble quoting @tenkaichi lol it kept cutting my words out :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeeeah, sooooā€¦tickets went on sale officially today and there is NO WAY Iā€™m going to be able to goā€¦How is the cheapest available seat $625!!! THATā€™S INSANE!!! I LOVE LP, but SHIT!! Does that include airfare?! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The general public sale isnā€™t open yet is it? Itā€™s at 10am la time I believe and thatā€™s in 15hours
I THINK thereā€™s other open seats just none from the Presales :confused:
But yes, it is an expense even coming from close by after hotel travel fun expenses and tickets on top

Ohhhā€¦nevermind. Maybe I was looking at Platinum seats. Hmmā€¦The time difference messes with me sometimes.

lol not as bad as when my brother gives me the wrong time for a game or something Iā€™ve been waiting for then I turn it on before it begins to find out it happened 3hours ago :triumph:

1 Like

Awesome! :hugs: canā€™t wait to meet you

:confused: I suppose we have it easier than some and weā€™re able to drive there so itā€™s a positive thing I suppose :sweat_smile:

I thought so :confused: on the lower post I just kinda mentioned everyone whom I have a lot of curiosity to meet In person for one reason or another just thinking Iā€™d like yā€™all a lot :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If only I were going.

1 Like

Iā€™m going from Northern California too. Will have to fly because I canā€™t miss too much work, plus I have tickets to another show that Monday in San Diego. Will be a busy weekend!

2 Likes

Lucky both for flying and for the second show haha
Sounds like a blast of a long weekend for you!
Besides someone from sf youā€™re the only other person in northern ca on here :+1:

1 Like