Lpu plus pass

I’ve just bought my daughter the LPU Plus Pass membership for her upcoming birthday, in the add for it it states that worldwide shipping is included in the $60 (£37) yet i’ve just been charged extra $50 taking the order to $111…
before ppl say shouldnt have continued I made sure my daughter was aware that if i did continue this would be her MAIN present…

I need to know is the shipping costs included in membership ???

Create a support ticket here:
http://support.groundctrl.com/login
Be patient though cause I’m waiting for 4 days now and no reply about my order cancellation lol

Or ask Adam, he should help You.

Shipping is included in the package. Many you chose the non US postal shipment and that made it up to $111 :confused:

i did choose the non us shipping because I live in the UK…
But it does clearly state on both membership packages that worldwide shipping is included in the package price…
this is why i confused as to why i was charged the same cost for membership package for shipping…

[quote=Beth-Annie]i did choose the non us shipping because I live in the UK…
But it does clearly state on both membership packages that worldwide shipping is included in the package price…
this is why i confused as to why i was charged the same cost for membership package for shipping…[/quote]

Well that’s the deal then. You always choose the US postal shipment (it’s way cheaper). It doesn’t matter if you live outside the US. I always choose it and I live in Greece and never had any problems :wink:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Beth-Annie]i did choose the non us shipping because I live in the UK…
this is why i confused as to why i was charged the same cost for membership package for shipping…[/quote]

Well that’s the deal then. You always choose the US postal shipment (it’s way cheaper). It doesn’t matter if you live outside the US. I always choose it and I live in Greece and never had any problems :wink:

So living in the uk which is actually the best shipping to choose…

I am on a limited income so the cheapest would be best… if shipping is charged…
but also i would like to beable to actually purchase stuff for my daughter for gits etc… hence going for the lpu plus pass…

[quote=Beth-Annie]So living in the uk which is actually the best shipping to choose…

I am on a limited income so the cheapest would be best… if shipping is charged…
but also i would like to beable to actually purchase stuff for my daughter for gits etc… hence going for the lpu plus pass…[/quote]

It’s no problem to choose the cheapest shipping method, wherever you’re ordering from.
The difference is that the cheapest method takes a little longer to arrive than the near-$60 one… So I’d also advie the near-$8 Postal one. Today I ordered the same membership, with the cheaper one + an extra item from the points store, it was only $10 shipping (just the membership has cheaper shipping => almost nothing!). Good luck!

[quote=Beth-Annie]I’ve just bought my daughter the LPU Plus Pass membership for her upcoming birthday, in the add for it it states that worldwide shipping is included in the $60 (Ã�£37) yet i’ve just been charged extra $50 taking the order to $111…
before ppl say shouldnt have continued I made sure my daughter was aware that if i did continue this would be her MAIN present…

I need to know is the shipping costs included in membership ???[/quote]

thats extreme did you check what company would be shipping it. when i just bought mine
it came to a total of $ 60.30. i live in scotland

[quote=Katrina][quote=Beth-Annie]I’ve just bought my daughter the LPU Plus Pass membership for her upcoming birthday, in the add for it it states that worldwide shipping is included in the $60 (Ã��Ã�£37) yet i’ve just been charged extra $50 taking the order to $111…

I need to know is the shipping costs included in membership ???[/quote]

thats extreme did you check what company would be shipping it. when i just bought mine
it came to a total of $ 60.30. i live in scotland[/quote]

hi katrina…

I picked the ups non us shipping… but out of the 3 options chose $48 one.

which one did you pick if you dont mind me asking… we live at the the bottom of this isle we live on called UK… lol… and whats the expected length of delievery for yours… mines 3-4 weeks which hopefully means it could be here in time for my daughters birthday…

but alternative cheaper shipping would be great so she can afford to purchase LPU goods for herself