LPU newbie with questions

Hi everyone…im a long time fan of LP and now have 2 sons who are also fans. I have a few questions about how everything works here. With presale tickets am I able to get as many as I need? And also with meet and greets would I be able to bring my boys? Im so looking forward to seeing LP this year and have planned for a while for this to be my sons first concert. It would be awesome they got to meet and greet also! Also any other input you have for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

[quote=corinne vargo]Hi everyone…im a long time fan of LP and now have 2 sons who are also fans. I have a few questions about how everything works here. With presale tickets am I able to get as many as I need? And also with meet and greets would I be able to bring my boys? Im so looking forward to seeing LP this year and have planned for a while for this to be my sons first concert. It would be awesome they got to meet and greet also! Also any other input you have for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks[/quote]
Welcome to the LPU! I’m a newbie as well, and was hoping to get an answer regarding the tickets too so I’ll be watching this thread closely - hopefully someone replies. I’m happy that LP is finally coming back to my town, so it’d be the first time I’ve ever seen them live. I hope your sons enjoy their first concert. :slight_smile:

Hi there and welcome to you both, um ive been on here for 4 months now so ik a lil bit of whats going on. I believe you can buy as many tickets as you can but u cant bring anyone with you in the meet and greets unless their memebers as well, plus well if their kids you might be able to but i read that you may be able to only bring one other person in with you when u you get early access into the venue but since u have kids they just might let u bring them both in with you since your their mom. But thats all i know it might be differnt on your case bit im 20 yrs old i and im going to have a hard enough time getting my friends in with me since im the only one thats a memeber out of everyone lol… I hope thats answers both your questions add me if ya like :slight_smile:

its awesome to know you got 2 sons being a LP fan too
i wonder how old they are haha

[quote=corinne vargo]Hi everyone…im a long time fan of LP and now have 2 sons who are also fans. I have a few questions about how everything works here. With presale tickets am I able to get as many as I need? And also with meet and greets would I be able to bring my boys? Im so looking forward to seeing LP this year and have planned for a while for this to be my sons first concert. It would be awesome they got to meet and greet also! Also any other input you have for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks[/quote]
I also have 2 sons (10 & 13) that will be going to their 1st concert ever and have the same questions. I can’t find any FAQ that addresses this anywhere.
Edit: I just got an email back from LPU HQ that says:
“You get (1) M&G pass to meet the band. Unfortunately, there is no guests allowed.”

“You will be able to purchase 4 tickets during the pre-sale.”

Thanks guys! Yeah im hoping they will let them go if i got picked. As big of a fan as I am I would mostly want them to get to experience that. If they were old enough they would definitely be a LPU member! Im so excited to go to the show! Its been a while since I’ve been to a concert and I have been waiting for LP to tour NA so I can surprise them with tickets as their first concert. Its going to be saweet!!! They are 10 and 13 as well…cool.

Thanks[/quote]

Hi and welcome (all of you!). I think each tour is different as far as how many tickets you can buy. If I’m remembering correctly (and if I’m not someone please correct me!) I’ve been part of a 4 ticket presale and a 2 ticket presale. I think it depends, really.

As for meet and greets, they are for the member only and you can’t bring anyone with you. I think the only exception is if a child (13 and under?) is chosen for the M&G, they are allowed to bring a parent. Again, I could totally be wrong and making this up in my head… it’s been known to happen :wink:

Your sons are going to love LP in concert!

Go to Forum → Site Feedback, if you have questions post a thread there, Adam, Mod or ground(ctrl) will answer it for you.

Btw, welcome to LPU :3

wow kids from that age being LP fan
thats epic to me

I have similar questions. Hope to see some answers on this thread. I am so stoked for LP this is great! My whole family are fans so think hubby kids and I are going. Ticketmaster in bc usually has a 6 ticket limit… Hope that applies for this concert!

Here is what I received from LPUHQ (note I am on the guaranteed list because I purchased the $60 full year package a while back):

Thanks so much for writing in.

The LPU Pre-sale will start on Mon. April 23 - 10:00AM (Local Time)

You are on the guaranteed M&G list. That will get you 1 (one) pass to meet the band. Unfortunately there is no guests allowed.

You will be able to purchase 4 tickets during the pre-sale.

Thanks for the support,

LPUHQ

thanks

Tis yes I be another LPU newb, I’ve been constantly putting off joining but since I NEEDED to preorder Living Things I knew I should finally make that step. Because of school and the military I’ve missed SIX LP concerts and this year I vow to do whatever I must to finally go to one.

That being said I do have one question, since I can preorder tickets now, being an LPU member and all, could I possibly buy a ticket for my girlfriend who lives back home so she can go to her first LP concert when LP swings by? Mind you she has not made the step of joining the LPU yet. Thanks a lot and I look forward to spending time in these forums

anyone know when one should get their presale code?? I read it should be emailed, tickets go on presale in 6 days… no email… when should I worry!!!

welcome to the lpu :slight_smile: hope you got your answers!