LPU Membership?

So I bought a LPU 11 membership for myself and when i went to buy another one for my friend i was able to buy it but i didnt get a second membership for her. see i wanted to sign her up to a meet and great as a surprise but i cant sign her if i dont have a membership for her and now i have 2 lanyard under my membership. what can i do?

I think that you can’t buy another membership with the same credit card. I THINK!

thanks for your comment leonardo.

Were you logged on to your account when you bought it for her? if you were that might be the problem…

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]I think that you can’t buy another membership with the same credit card. I THINK!
[/quote]
Sorry, you wrong. I bought my sister LPU11 membership using my credit card. Here’s the deal, if you want to buy your friend a membership, first you must log out from your account. And then you can do the whole registration process from the beginning, keep it remember when you fill the profile info, the email address must be different from the previous email address that you used for your own account. For the shipping address you can put yours or your friend address.

In your case, I assume when you bought the second memberships you didn’t log out from your own account, that’s why you have 2 memberships under one account ( one email address). You should contact ground(ctrl) maybe they can split your memberships.

Good luck :wink:

[quote=purrfect][quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]I think that you can’t buy another membership with the same credit card. I THINK!
[/quote]
Sorry, you wrong. I bought my sister LPU11 membership using my credit card. Here’s the deal, if you want to buy your friend a membership, first you must log out from your account. And then you can do the whole registration process from the beginning, keep it remember when you fill the profile info, the email address must be different from the previous email address that you used for your own account. For the shipping address you can put yours or your friend address.

In your case, I assume when you bought the second memberships you didn’t log out from your own account, that’s why you have 2 memberships under one account ( one email address). You should contact ground(ctrl) maybe they can split your memberships. [/quote]

That’s way I said “I think”. [lol] I saw that you can’t buy using the same name but with the same credit card there is no problem.