LPU HOB will call or mobile ticket?

During the ticket checkout process it said the tickets are only for will call and had to be picked up by you with identification. But when I go to print tickets and click on the ticket, it takes me to a mobile ticket screen and has a button that says load tickets. And it says to present that barcode when you get to the front door for confirmation. Anyone know anything or does both ways work?

I’d just bring proper identification.

I pretty confused too! I have some barcodes on some papers, but they don’t look like normal tickets. Probably cause im so used to ticketmaster or something. I just went to my profile for lpu and hit “view/print tickets” I will bring those and my ID… Hope it works! Does anyone know how many people are coming or how many tix were sold?! Just curious :slight_smile:

I got that too!

I saw that to, I also noticed that you can print the tickets and when you do it shows the wrong date!

I didn’t see an option to print them, just the receipt. I’m sure it will all be at will call so just bring proof.

I didn’t see an option to print them, just the receipt. I’m sure it will all be at will call so just bring proof.[/quote]

house of blues web site says to bring photo id and the credit card used to pay for the tickets. still not sure exactly when the tickets can be picked up

I didn’t see an option to print them, just the receipt. I’m sure it will all be at will call so just bring proof.[/quote]

house of blues web site says to bring photo id and the credit card used to pay for the tickets. still not sure exactly when the tickets can be picked up
[/quote]
We didn’t buy the tickets from the website so I hope that’s not the case cause I used someone else’s card to purchase the ticket. During the check out process it said to put the name of the person who will be picking it up. It didn’t say it must be the billing name. Unless I misread it? Someone clear this up for me haha

oh yeah, duh! stupid me, i would say to bring your id and ticket purchase reciept. should be enough

I just went to the view/print tickets tab and the ticket isn’t on record anymore. It’s still in my orders and stuff but I’m just guessing this means you can’t print it anymore or scan it and is strictly will call now. Anyone else see it?

yeah thats what mine shows. they only want lpu members there so they dont want us to be able to print the tickets and try to sell them

[quote=Kevin]yeah thats what mine shows. they only want lpu members there so they dont want us to be able to print the tickets and try to sell them
[/quote]
Yeah good point.