LPU Grab Bag - Contents?

Hi, I’m looking to buy one of the LPU Grab Bags. Just curious to what sort of things are inside? I understand it’s different for each bag but I can get the general idea. Just wanna know if it’s worth the value.

1 Like

Probably they are filled with mixed stuff from the various lpu-editions like the mystery bundles back then :thinking: maybe someone who bought one already knows more about it…

2 Likes

I got one and it was a mixture of various items: stickers, guitar pick, the beach volley ball, and a pin.

4 Likes

Am I missing something? What grab bags?

I haven’t seen recently but they put up an option to purchase this “grab bag” I think it was for $30, they don’t tell you what will be in it, it’s just a luck of the draw thing…
I can’t say for sure but As @marcusarelius said, I’ve seen others post before that it had a shirt and stickers or a patch or a bunch of the smaller items or something inside…just kinda up to whoever preps your order I suppose :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I bought a mystery bundle for $10 earlier this year. :blush:

_20191018_091241

_20191018_091228

_20191018_091312

The scarf alone has a value of $9. :smiley:
Most of the things I got, I already bought before. Haha. I gave some of the things away to other fans. :blush:

5 Likes

This is the contents of my package :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:image

8 Likes

Thank you. I’ll post when mine comes!

2 Likes

Awesome! What’s that on the far right?

1 Like

This is a beach ball :wink:image

Okay, I’m waiting :wink: