so my first post in the new forums
good to be back and see old faces :smiley:
howdy folks!!!

welcome Derek!

LPU11 - best thing this year! Awesome!

1 Like

Yay its back!! so glad that its back [smile][biggrin]

Thank God for this! Finally!!

Absolutely THRILLED weā€™re away from TopSpin/Ning. Iā€™ve only been on the new LPU site for 30 minutes and itā€™s already more enjoyable than the year I spent with TopSpin on LPUX. Thanks GrndCtrl! You guys Rock!

1 Like

QUOTED FOR THE M****R F*****G TRUTH! I got fā€™d on my presale and couldnā€™t even access half of the site because of some crap Topspin messed up with my account and couldnā€™t get fixed. Itā€™s good to be back. :ā€™)

1 Like

QUOTED FOR THE M****R F*****G TRUTH! I got fā€™d on my presale and couldnā€™t even access half of the site because of some crap Topspin messed up with my account and couldnā€™t get fixed. Itā€™s good to be back. :ā€™)[/quote]
Oh believe me, I hate topspin too. When the accounts got transferred to Ground(Ctrl), since my account was Gmail linked, it messed up and I had to write GC to get it fixed. Thankfully GC is awesome and here I am posting. Really happy with the new LPU thus far.

1 Like

Yes! A forum!

1 Like

We hope to have some FAQ, tips/fyiā€™s and such up soon.

[quote=][quote=Airazor]Half the time I post something, nothing posts![confused]

1 Like

this is awesome, i missed the messageboards.

1 Like

Finally!!!

1 Like

I tried, but itā€™s not permitted (taken, reserved or prohibited, apparently). Iā€™ve contacted one of ground[ctrl] to see why. If I canā€™t have it, Iā€™ll have to have something else.

[/quote]

itā€™d be an LPU apocalypse if you have to change to something else, eep.

1 Like

and not to forget, more smileys :stuck_out_tongue:
crap the standard shortcuts donā€™t work :confused:

yep , threads are back , great , thnx for bringing it back , lets start the Holy wars lol jus joking!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I tried, but itā€™s not permitted (taken, reserved or prohibited, apparently). Iā€™ve contacted one of ground[ctrl] to see why. If I canā€™t have it, Iā€™ll have to have something else.

1 Like

I have nothing else to add. I just QFT.

1 Like

If I have to change it, Iā€™ll be Bob v2.0 :smiley:

1 Like

If I have to change it, Iā€™ll be Bob v2.0 :smiley: