LPU Forums makes its return

Wow! Awesome! i’m so happy the message boards are back :smiley:

I really like this forum, thanks!!![smile]

1 Like

I am having a good feeling about this. This is going to be great. Loving the new revamped LPU11.

1 Like

Welcome back, y’all.

1 Like

I never understood why they got rid of the forums in LPUX. I am glad they are back.

1 Like

This is cool :D.

1 Like

Thank You ;( its finally back :smiley:

I will say i love how crisp everything looks.

Finally!! I’m so glad that the message board is back!! This is great news to wake up to.

1 Like

Half the time I post something, nothing posts![confused]

1 Like

[quote=Airazor]Half the time I post something, nothing posts![confused]

1 Like

[quote=][quote=Airazor]Half the time I post something, nothing posts![confused]
[/quote]

Bob. Go to you user profile and set your display name. That way it will show up.

I tried, but it’s not permitted (taken, reserved or prohibited, apparently). I’ve contacted one of ground[ctrl] to see why. If I can’t have it, I’ll have to have something else.

1 Like

It’s about fuckin time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried, but it’s not permitted (taken, reserved or prohibited, apparently). I’ve contacted one of ground[ctrl] to see why. If I can’t have it, I’ll have to have something else.

Yeah, I get the option, but when I submit the form, I receive an error message (as outlined above). I’m just waiting for a response from HQ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahhhhh the forum is back :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I get the option, but when I submit the form, I receive an error message (as outlined above). I’m just waiting for a response from HQ :slight_smile:

i may be the only person who likes the idea of approving all their profile comments… i had ppl post some mean things to me in the past without me knowing. good to see it in advance

Yay!!!

Welcome back LPU. I missed this.

1 Like