LPU Exclusive LA Show Price? $$$

So, I’m wondering if anyone knows how much the tickets might be for this event! I’m definitely gonna go but I already spent $125 on a ticket for the Lincubus Park Show…

Any ideas???

tickets are going to be $99 all fees included…not sure about a ticket limit

$99 is not bad at all! I hope it is an evening show, as I have to work during the day.

its in the evening. 730 pm

there is a 2 ticket limit.

How did you find that info?

Adam confirmed on twitter that the tickets will be $99 all incl.

Also, VIP packages will be available :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if you can buy a ticket for someone to bring along that isn’t a member?

If you are in or around LA you gotta go to this, you have no idea how lucky you are… from a guy on the other side in Miami

There’s a 2 ticket limit. So yes, you can buy one ticket for you, and one for a friend.

There’s a 2 ticket limit, each ticker is $99 which includes all of the fees.

Wish it wasn’t so much but I guess I’m the only one complaining about the price due to my lack of money. lol

[quote=Cassandra Davenport]There’s a 2 ticket limit, each ticker is $99 which includes all of the fees.

Wish it wasn’t so much but I guess I’m the only one complaining about the price due to my lack of money. lol

[/quote]

Hahaha. I feel the same way! UCLA has taken all my money! But I would not want to miss this! So if it means working over the summer to make it work out. I’m in :slight_smile: It’s going to sell out super fast. I’m praying to get tickets!

…ticket limit is 2

Hey!!!
Tickets are starting at $99/ per ticket with all fees included.
As far as the the ticket limit, it is: 2

I agree Ughh im stuck in NYC but im seriously considering going… ughhh why L.A = [