LPU Chat room!

I just experienced my first LPU chat room with Mike, and i have to say… it was just like i thought! an experience i knew i would love! :smiley:
i love LP and i am proud of what they’ve done with there lives.

Now, my question for you… how do you feel about the LPU chat rooms? :slight_smile:

Mike used to come in unannounced. When he tweets he’s doing a chat I lose interest…almost nothing comes out of it except spam

Indeed, and lots of question like : Hey Mike please come to my country, I’m your biggest fans or fingirling thing, when he’s doing the chat over 100 lpuers flood the room, and down to 10 when he left.
Holy Shinoda :slight_smile:

I thought he would come unannounced and come on cam. Also I think it would be better if he came in unannounced because less people would be there competing for their questions to be answered.

I missed the chat :frowning: Has it been recorded or is it possible to view the chat journal here in the LPU???

I lost it … the time difference sucks!

[quote=Purnama]Indeed, and lots of question like : Hey Mike please come to my country, I’m your biggest fans or fingirling thing, when he’s doing the chat over 100 lpuers flood the room, and down to 10 when he left.
Holy Shinoda :)[/quote]

unannounced is more exciting … yes I agree… but it just sucks when you missed it !!
to be honest the spams always bug the hell outta me … I mean…come on! give the guy a break, he’s there for a reason , to ask a real favor or discuss something worth it. I don’t blame him if one day he will get sick of it and won’t come to the chat anymore.

can the mods moderate the room now??

I always miss the unannounced chats! :frowning: And also the announced ones because of the different time zone :frowning:
I wish i could get online more often !

I didnt know Mike was going on. So are the guys not going to come on unannoucned anymore? that would be the smart thing to do cause they usually just get spam by doing that. I love the LPU chat and I think its fun to go on from time to time but not ALL the time lol. Its amazing how many LPU members dont even use the chat hahaha.

[quote=Reni LP]I always miss the unannounced chats! :frowning: And also the announced ones because of the different time zone :frowning:
I wish i could get online more often !

That was my first LPU chat too, It was pretty cool but I left as soon as Mike said he was leaving because there was just too much spam. If there was actually a conversation going on I would have stayed to chat to everyone.

I did and felt the same way!

I missed the chat too. I saw it on twitter on my cell but couldn’t get into the chat from my cell. Does anyone have the transcript of the chat??? :slight_smile:

[quote=Marianne]I missed the chat too. I saw it on twitter on my cell but couldn’t get into the chat from my cell. Does anyone have the transcript of the chat??? :slight_smile:

They are AWESOME it’s a great way to communicate with the band :slight_smile:

Chat is awesome, feels like home [mrgreen]