LPU 20 - Coming soon?

I didn’t join the LPU early on, but I must admit that the special connection between the fans and the band on there was unique. I understand social media has taken over and it is much much easier for people to interact there but damn, I truly missed those chats after X launched. I still remember the days we got Jim Digby or Pooch on the chat room DAILY during their summer tour in the US (was it 2014?) walking us through everything, that was amazing and it’s something you rarely get to see/experience. Even during LPU 9 Mike used to come announced on the chat and spend some time with people, it was pretty cool.

But, I will agree with Andy on this one. I am just happy the LPU still exists, it is another way for me to show my appreciation to the band, to tell them that I am still here and always will to support them on whatever journey they decide to go on. So I’ll be super happy with whatever LPU 20 will include, as long as it happens and they don’t forget about it.

6 Likes

I ment regroup and start something new.

I make your words mine. I’m not a regular here on the forum, especially after Chester’s passing. But it’s nice to know that this community is still active.

About the LPU20, I don’t expect that we gonna have a new CD, since they released a lot of “new” songs with the HT20.
I would like to have something useful too. I used a lot my water bottle from lpu12. :cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

Would be great if they did release another LPU album. Like, with say, other demos and early Xero tracks that weren’t included in the box set.

I know what I need in the LPU bundles. A slipmat! It’d be so cool!

Remember when i made a forum for us…wonder what happened to it lol

I dropped by the other week. :joy:

When? Where? Badass! Can I join?! :star_struck:

Honestly, I never got the point of making that forum considering that this one exists.

As we said, as a backup :thinking:

What @framos1792 said

1 Like

Yes, but 2 years ago?

Who else got the email about LPU20 “New LPU Experience Coming Soon” ?

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2:

Just think, we’re halfway to LPUXXX. :upside_down_face:

2/3 :stuck_out_tongue:
Well all be hella old so not that appealing tbh :face_with_monocle: :joy:

And I say XX should sponsor this year

1 Like