LPU 16 Package Shirts

Hey guys i’m all late into purchasing the LPU 16 package but it’s way cheaper than the shirts on their website. Anyways, I was wondering is the LPU 16 design different if you choose men or women? They ran out of my size in women so i’m getting a men size and was curious. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

the design will be the same

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying back!

1 Like

Happy birthday! /Cake day! <3

1 Like

Oh you totally made the thread so we’d see it’s your birthday! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Like

Thank you!

@framos1792 haha would I do that? Actually I got a lpu email saying they were giving me 20% off since it was my birthday so I decided to take advantage of that :joy:. Thank you though!

4 Likes

You never know hehehe maybe you were feeling lonely and were like hmmmm I could use a pick me up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m just messing with you,
I forgot to use mine :frowning: haha
Well enjoy the cake and presents and fun!

3 Likes

Aww next yr :+1::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you guys know how long it takes to deliver if in the u.s?

@Honey8 @framos1792

I think last I ordered it took about a week to two to arrive, no more than that though but again I’m relatively close to LA

1 Like

Oh okay i’m from Long beach, CA :joy:

Happy birthday

1 Like

@lpgirlforlife8386 thanks :cupid:

I am sorry i am from India. + Never ordered LP stuff… Long story… :no_mouth::no_mouth:

3 Likes

@Honey8 it’s okay, I got an email confirmation that it shipped :blush:

1 Like

I just ordered the same LPU 16 package (for the same reason as you :joy:) and it took roughly 8 - 10 business days to reach. Im from Canada so im sure itd probably arrive for you much sooner.

1 Like

@zboyfresh nice :joy: I got the shipping confirmation today :blush:

I’m from Germany and it took like 6 weeks…

1 Like