LPU 15 (yes, 15, not 16!) package still not shipped, and no one is helping

great man, some thisng just need time, nice contend,stay courious for ya belayed bundle! Nice that you finally can feedback this! :smiley:

So apparently they realized they screwed up and never sent my original package, and finally sent it out…but somewhere along the line they also re-sent me a new package…from a completely different warehouse/mailing address from the first one? So now I have two complete LPU 15 packages that arrived within a couple days of each other, lol. Gave the second one to my wife.

Also, can LPU just do away with jewel cases for CDs for good? Because I seriously can’t remember the last time I got one without a cracked case. It’s been years.

I’d rather have a cracked jewel case (which I could replace) than the blank sleeve that came with LPU 13. Ideally, I’d like the LPU 2-5 cases, or even LPU 6-9

So you see! They solved this case to the best solution for the customer! Sending another when one got lost! Nice guys @lpuhq1 ! :grin:

I have the same problem, but with the LPU16 (and other stuff, a lot of stuff). I’m worried, it’s passed more than a month since I made the order.

I have the same problem, I placed my order on 19 April but it hasn’t arrived.

Are either of you outside the US?

I live in SE Europe.

I know it may seem like a long time, and it sort of is, but give it another week or two. International shipping has sometimes been slow, so it may take a while. Otherwise, you can email LPUHQ at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM and they should be able to help you with the problem

So, so sorry, I made a mistake :slight_smile: I ordered LPU 16 package on 19 April and it still hasn’t arrived.

Hey guys,

The orders must have been screwed up big time. I just received my cd, JUST the CD out of the whole bundle package thingy after 2 months of ordering. Something must have gone terribly wrong that a large proportion of the orders from fans have been messed up big time.

I am currently still waiting for my pin and t shirt!

Hopefully it will arrive soon as I’m far from the land down under!!!

So far I have better luck with getting response, I’m hoping that I will receive all my goods soon. You should just keep hassling them until they get back to you!!