LP's Lyrics Lines

Agreed
I’m both ways on that, I dislike listening to only one side or the other
Your mind embraces the stupidity on one side or the darkness on the other
Personally it’s why my tastes musically are what they are…

Bring your cousin over, I know a few girls we can hook him up with :rofl:
If you bring anyone looking like rob though I’ll be mad at you :angry::joy:

2 Likes

You have a cousin that looks like Mike :exploding_head:

1 Like

I fully take your point. Silence is never good. I’m still hopeful for new music, if nothing else maybe a remix album in memory of Chester sometime in the future. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yes I do but he is younger much than Mike and he’s also super kind. My little bro :heart:

I hope they have some unfinished demo’s somewhere. If they can finish that, we have some new music :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would really appreciate album with the unreleased songs.

2 Likes

You see :expressionless:
Beware… have you seen piranhas devour a hunt? Drop your cousin in these waters and the results will be the same :rofl:

1 Like

Ok. Younger isn’t good.
Keep him :crazy_face:

This

This

They have to exist :triumph:

1 Like

He’s married :laughing: What’s wrong with Rob? I’d probably have a young Jackie Chan in the family but that’s about it haha

1 Like

I just wonder why no one finds girls of his age hot :thinking: :thinking::thinking: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t ask :triumph::joy:

Lmao what kind of family is this? :exploding_head:
What do you have on the ladies’ side then? :thinking: asking for a friend :joy:

1 Like

Yeah right… they must still have something? :thinking: I am really curious how that will sound, I really hope that Mike, and I am guessing that Mike will do that, will release it.

2 Likes

Oh I’d buy the unreleased songs album, I think most of them should have been on the albums because they are that good. And if those are the LPU songs they released what have they kept?!?!! :scream:

1 Like

Cough Kate cough beckinsale cough cough

I recently read that they found some songs from Micheal Jackson that nobody knew about. How long is he dead? 10 years??

Aye, I remember them saying in an article they had songs they liked but that they kept out of oml because they didn’t fit the theme or style of oml
That’s where I get a grip to hang on to :triumph: they exist :triumph:

1 Like

She’s older. I didn’t mean her … cough

(this is how to change a serious thread into… I don’t know what)

They sure do. They said it, that there are always more songs finished then get on the album.

@framos1792 can you take this joke down, it turns it self on again and again, let me jump through the roof :exploding_head:

1 Like

Huh? What joke?

1 Like