LP Underground 16 Available Now!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15727078_10211073798537454_1498789088700975697_n.jpg?oh=4f8e3c212b990de9a906f2498b7ae93a&oe=58F3C460

As I just said on Facebook, this might just be my favorite package yet.

6 Likes

It has arrived :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Congratsā€¦ me still no confirmation email, but the bill already paid :joy: is this kinda normal?

Iā€™m guessing soā€¦where are you from?

Germany and :thinking: I guess for former orders I got one, did you get one?

did you get emailed a receipt?

7th October they said there were processing it, but I actually canā€™t find a confirmation one just a receipt

2 Likes

Thank you for the Info - Must have a Look now :wink:

No worries :+1:t3: Happy to help

1 Like

Mine left sorting facility in Moscow today! Will take it when Iā€™m home)) (9th or something )

1 Like

UPD: moved to the local postal office. Tracking says that itā€™s on itā€™s way. Iā€™ll be at home today , gotta check it out

1 Like

Finally ! <3
I canā€™t compare it with previous packs, but I love the quantity of stuff

7 Likes

Hi all! I was out of the country and I unfortunately missed out on buying the first wave of LPU 16 membership. I was wondering if anyone here would like to sell their LPU16 CD? I have all the LPU (1-15) hard copies CDs and I really would like to add LPU 16 into my collection. Please PM if you decide to sell your CD. Many thanks!!

You could check eBay or discogs or something.

1 Like

I already checked eBay and discogs. No luck at all :cry:

finally hm? Mine arrived today too, thought they deliever a pair of sneaker for my daughter, then saw the sticker :heartpulse: was soooo nice feel :smiley:
The scarf and the tee are high quality, the design of the tee a lil bit like XIVā€¦ but the cotton sooo cuddly, niiicestā€¦
the pin is very great, it s on my Winterjacket already, and the sticker? Probably the carā€¦ my xmas today

3 Likes

Congrats :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Question! If anyone can help me, it says out of stock, but is it coming back in stock anytime soon? The 89 dollar package?

That was a limited package, Iā€™m not sure theyā€™re bringing it back.

1 Like

Then why still list it?