LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

who here is actually going to the london show

I’m going to both.

1 Like

both?!?
There is another show

Yeah, they are booked for the 4th as well. I guess it’ll be announced once the 1st night is sold out.

1 Like

I’m waiting for this!! and then I shall be going to Birmingham, Manchester and London night 2, with Blink-182 in Cardiff on the Monday.

Whoa… I just the time off work! So fingers crossed for an announcement tomorrow!

Hello! Got ticket for London! If they have another day I will buy but this time for seating! Will we have again a code for priority ticket sales?

There is a second day already for london

I just checked tickmaster and there is no second day for London! Can someone send me the link please? Can I use the Same code ? Thanks

It hasn’t been announced yet. That’s why you can’t find it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the second London date didn’t go ahead. The tickets don’t seem to be selling as fast as I imagined they wouldn’t have done.

Far far back tickets will sell slow
But still expect a 2nd date to go ahead

Standing still isnt sold out either don’t forget. I’m surprised that standing is still available for all three dates.

I wouldn’t be surprised if London date(s) got an appearance from Stormzy when they play Good Goodbye… Or maybe even a support slot for the whole tour. Could work quite well.

Hey! im looking to going to the birmingham show as well! did you buy your ticket as a premium ticket (general admission standing?). I am looking to buy that one and just wondering if that will guarantee the front standing section. Thanks!!

It’s general admission standing but front section

SWEEET! Just purchased Birmingham and London omg I’m so insanely excited!! its been five years since ive seen them livee!!! SO tempted to go manchester tooo!

haha im so tempted to go to manchester also :joy:

Hey guys just want to say I’m heart broken what had happened at the men arena last night :cry:
Just wondering if you think the LP shows will be cancelled, just seen that take that have cancelled.

Take That concert is in a few days. LP is in over a month so its unlikely they will cancel. When they play ‘One More Light’ in the arena…its going to be pretty powerful…

The band haven’t said a word on social media about the bombing. Not yet anyway. I can’t imagine that they will cancel because of it.