LP shirt question

I got this shirt from my cousin. I thought for sure it was a Meteora Shirt, but I searched Meteora shirt in ebay and google and couldn’t find it. Can someone tell me about this shirt?
front
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

back
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

that seems like a cool shirt. ive never seen it either. it was problaby custom made? who knows but it seems cool. sorry i kinda didnt answer your question lol

Thats what I was at first, but I don’t think my cousin would custom make an LP shirt. He does kind of like them, but I don’t think he would get a custom LP shirt made.

I believe it was part of the Breaking The Habit bundle back in 2004. There was a DVD, book and this shirt. But I’m not entirely sure, though the artwork seems pretty self-explanatory.

[quote=Chemist999]I believe it was part of the Breaking The Habit bundle back in 2004. There was a DVD, book and this shirt. But I’m not entirely sure, though the artwork seems pretty self-explanatory.

I’ve never seen that t-shirt before but I must say, it looks so badass! I love the Breaking The Habit artwork.

Thanks, its definitely my favorite LP tee.

Definitely going to be on the lookout for this shirt on online stores = )

looks like “breaking up the habit” video

Never seen it before so I would as well guess that it’s custom made. Pics are from Breaking The Habit tho :slight_smile: Looks nice!

If it’s custom made, then that guy has good taste. Still, it seems strange that he would be hiding it for 7 years, :smiley:

[quote=Chemist999]If it’s custom made, then that guy has good taste. Still, it seems strange that he would be hiding it for 7 years, :smiley:

I’m gunna have to ask my cousin about it. Ill let you know what he says

Sounds good man = ) Pretty interested to hear where he got it lol

these days its very easy to create your own shirt
well if you do know how to make something in photoshop or so then
or paint lol ^^

Time for a history lesson, haha. I remember buying this shirt from Hot Topic in 2004, not long after I saw the BTH music video premier on MTV. If I remember correctly, the same shirt, only in maroon, was sold on the Projekt Revolution 2004 tour, as was the DVD. It was also part of the BTH bundle through BandMerch.

Oh, nostalgic…

[quote=LP13413]Time for a history lesson, haha. I remember buying this shirt from Hot Topic in 2004, not long after I saw the BTH music video premier on MTV. If I remember correctly, the same shirt, only in maroon, was sold on the Projekt Revolution 2004 tour, as was the DVD. It was also part of the BTH bundle through BandMerch.

Oh, nostalgic…

looks like “Breaking The Habit” Artwork!! My fav Song and video = ]

The image doesn’t load for me when you click it, but the description’s there

[quote=LP13413]The image doesn’t load for me when you click it, but the description’s there