Lp pc

Hey,

I’m thinking about buying this PC

How about you?

I’d love to have it hahahaha I don’t know if I can find it in Mexico O:

I’ll try online but I need to save money first :smiley:

Oh God why couldn’t have they teamed up with Apple? I would have loved LP retina MB Pros.

I hate Dell. And again even if it was not Dell, then any other “PC” would come with Windows. :smiley:
So that’s a no.

[quote=Hari5]Oh God why couldn’t have they teamed up with Apple? I would have loved LP retina MB Pros.

I hate Dell. And again even if it was not Dell, then any other “PC” would come with Windows. :smiley:
So that’s a no.[/quote]

I agree dude. I was hoping they linked up with Apple also.
Hi I’m Freddie…and I’m an APPLE picker hahahahaha

It’s a cool product and all. But it’s a merch step too far for me.

I’m pretty sure most of the band are Apple freaks. This is pretty much some company coming along saying we give you a bunch of money, if we can associate your name with our product. I don’t find anything cool about it.

It seems pointless to me. Maybe if they teamed up with Apple instead it would of been a little more worth while. Almost every LP video in the studio they have Macs not Dells lol The only thing that interested me was the library of custom made sounds which hasn’t yet to be defined in any more detail yet. Maybe they will be multitracks or samples of the songs? Hopefully it’ll be something cool like that.

lol.
This is not for just home use, Open Labs OS for people who make music, and use PC’s on live performance, this is usless for regular PC users =\

I’d like to get this so bad…but Dell is always extremely expensive.

Apple imo is so expensive and useless I prefer PC. I always can buy one single part to my computer and improve it step by step instead of buying the whole set.

Mike’s the new Dell guy. Soon we shall see commercials with mike saying " Duuuude you’re getting a Dell!!"

i want it now 1) coz it looks awesome 2)because i want my own laptop [geek]

[quote=Fred88die][quote=Hari5]Oh God why couldn’t have they teamed up with Apple? I would have loved LP retina MB Pros.

So that’s a no.[/quote]

I agree dude. I was hoping they linked up with Apple also.
Hi I’m Freddie…and I’m an APPLE picker hahahahaha[/quote]
Provided that Apple had teamed with U2 for the limited edition U2 iPod video where portion of the proceeds went for charitable purpose. And LP is one of the very few bands who can match U2 in coolness.

And the main primary objection comes from the software standpoint. There’s MAC OS X. And there’s Windows. There are no comparisons here apply.

I started hating Dell when I came to know that Michael Dell once said that the best thing that could be done with Apple would be to shut it down, liquidate its assets, and return the money to its shareholders. Steve Jobs responded a bit later by showing an image of Michael Dell with cross hairs over his face, saying that Apple was going after Dell.

Now let’s look at the comparisons.

Apple created & developed OS X. Dell certainly can’t do it. So they’re wisely staying out of it.

Apple defined a new category with MB Air, while Dell replied with their not-so-much selling ultra-books. Apple also practically invented modern laptops with their powerbooks.

Apple created an iPod, which turned out to be revolutionary. While Dell attempted to break iPod sales with their DJ Ditty & Juke box but got an epic fail!

Then there’s iPhone & iPad. Here Apple redefined the specific categories by showing the world how the mobile & tablet should function with premium OS & beauty h/w. While we all know what happened to Dell’s streak & tablet convertible PCs.

So why LP? why? why the freaking Dell? I really don’t care about Dell’s US market share of PC. There’s a difference between quantity & quality.

Dell was a bad choice, but windows is just as good as MAC or better now. Apple overpriced, Windows 7, and windows 8 great options now, and tablets, android, so many options, anything would have been better then DELL THOUGH, pretty odd to go with them but im sure we can get the add ons later.

It is vry cool! But, i would have liked it more if it would have been made by apple… But still i will buy it… :slight_smile: Indeed it is a LP PC!!! :smiley:

well yeah not for ppl who are not into music making. But I’m interested if only the Linkin Park edition software can be purchases, since I already have a Dell (Alienware)

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]well yeah not for ppl who are not into music making. But I’m interested if only the Linkin Park edition software can be purchases, since I already have a Dell (Alienware)
[/quote]

I agree. Since I already own a PC just the software would do great. But for those who are in need of a PC to create/edit music or looking to upgrade, this is a good buy.

[quote=Derek]Mike’s the new Dell guy. Soon we shall see commercials with mike saying " Duuuude you’re getting a Dell!!"