LP needs to announce a Uk show D;

LP needs to get back and feel the spirit of Uk once again , I HOPE they announce tons of shows atleast when the new album comes out or something Before !!! D; views plz

NO WAY MAN

( i mean yes you can have a show in your country, sure why not)

BUT COMON
they havent been in my country for so long and now they will finally make an appereance again @ PP
but a real LP concert… ITS SO WANTED
ESPECIALLY BY ME xD

like,

if im never able to go to a real LP show/concert
my life will never be complete
please do not do that to me and the other LP hardcore fans in this country
(if you dont know what im talking about, … we all know where pinkpop is gonna be so there you go xD)

(and yes i had to post this when i saw you asking for them to come to UK :stuck_out_tongue: )

Soo true, I would love to go on a trip to the UK for a LP concert.
Those concerts look so much better then festivals!!!

i can’t wait for them to come to the UK too :stuck_out_tongue: But after their album is released they’ll probably take a month off then do a world tour, where we’ll get manyyyyyyy concerts :wink: So just wait :smiley:

Anyway, what venue will you go to? 02?

We just need to wait Vindy. LP must know that we 2 need to fucking meet this summer! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ChillPascal]Soo true, I would love to go on a trip to the UK for a LP concert.
Those concerts look so much better then festivals!!![/quote]

lol dont you want them to come to our country ? xD

I agree so bad.

I missed Project Rev back in 2007, I missed them at Download twice including last year where I was meant to be working it backstage, I missed the 2010 ATS tour in London, missed the summit and didn’t get tickets for the iTunes festival.

Linkin Park in London in 2012 would make my year. SO PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN :3

London would be great :stuck_out_tongue: Two nights? Why not! :smiley:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=ChillPascal]Soo true, I would love to go on a trip to the UK for a LP concert.

lol dont you want them to come to our country ? xD[/quote]

A trip to Londen for 2 days and a LP concert is so much better them the Pinkpop festival

[quote=ChillPascal][quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=ChillPascal]Soo true, I would love to go on a trip to the UK for a LP concert.

lol dont you want them to come to our country ? xD[/quote]

A trip to Londen for 2 days and a LP concert is so much better them the Pinkpop festival[/quote]

So true!!

and I need Linkin Park in Brazil :s